Chapter 5

Okay, so, I know I was supposed to post this chapter a week ago, and I planned to, only problem was... I lacked any motivation to even read the story, so, I... procrastinated. But! I have it now! PLZ ENJOY!

/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

3rd POV -

After last night's talk with Dick, and him suggesting some 'fun', Kori got the idea to take everyone out to a carnival that was happening tonight for some 'team bonding'. This felt more like a misunderstanding if anything, especially since Kori had just got out of the shower and was dressed in a robe when Dick gave the suggestion. It won't go as well as she hoped if she can't even manage to befriend the team's new members.

Y/N was dressed in a new black muscle shirt with a red superman symbol, a pair of black jeans, and Versace lace-up combat boots. Over his shirt, he wore a white spring jacket. When he walked outside, he found his car, a black dodge charger, waiting on him, parked next to Kori's car. He had bought it with his old part-time job from when he was still in High School and had Dick bring it over earlier that day.

Kori, Rachel, Emiko, and Cassie were standing outside, next to Kori's car, waiting for the boys to come out. When he walked over to them, Cassie was the first to notice him, but Emiko was the first to speak. They talked a little, with Cassie soon joining the convo. A few minutes later, the boys finally came out and everyone got in their cars, Damian, Cassie, and Y/N got in Y/N's car, and they drove to the carnival.

Cassie sat in the back while Damian sat in the passenger seat while Y/N drove. Since Y/N was 15, he needed someone in the car with him in order to drive, and he has 2! Y/N glanced over to Cassie as he scanned her real quick. She was dressed in a pair of blue skinny jeans, a red crop-top, and black heeled sneakers. She looked pretty good, but Y/N quickly went back to focusing on the road ahead, as he followed Kori.

As they got there after Y/N parked, Damian was about to get out when Y/N stopped him real quick, "Ey, Dami, leave the sword in the trunk. I got a feeling Kori'll say something about it if you bring it, besides if you need it, my keys got a trunk opening button" Damian didn't say anything, but he nodded as he got out with his sword, walking around the car. Y/N noticed Kori was about to reprimand Damian about the sword but he stopped her, "Chill, he's putting it in my trunk" He reassured her, and sure enough, he did.

Damian then follows Y/N and Cassie into the carnival. The three of them walk to the entrance where Y/N pays for 3 tickets before joining the others. "This is an opportunity for us to become more familiar with each other!" Kori spoke excitedly, a smile across her face before she started walking away. "How much more familiar do we have to get, we've already seen Garfield lick himself" Jaime responded, "As a cat right?" Y/N questioned Emiko, "Psh, I wish..." She answered, "That's disgusting" Damian commented.

The first thing they did was the Ferris Wheel in one cart was Jaime and Garfield, in the one below them was Damian and Raven, below them was Emiko and Cassie, and below them was Y/N, who was sitting alone, his feat taking up the rest of the seat in his cart. He wasn't really interested in the view, considering he's seen both Metropolis and New York during the night, from above. But it wasn't bad.

After the ride ended, they headed over to a shooting game, where Garfield shot wooden ducks with a fake gun. After he won, he grabbed his tickets, showing them off to Jaime. "Just call me... Eagle Eyes!" He grinned, as Jaime rolled his eyes, before spotting a hammer game, titled, "Test your might!" he smirked back at Garfield. As Jaime got ready to play the game, he spat on his hands before rubbing them together and gripping on the hammer. He lifted the hammer, holding it over his head, before pausing, looking to Garfield, who was watching with a grin.