Bunny Kaito X Neko Reader |Heat In Halloween| Lemon🍋

(Your name) attends to VOCALOID Academy High School. She was half android like the others however some were humans like her. Also (Your name) has a secret that no one know; not even her friends knows. She attend to VOCALOID Academy High School because she was scouted when she was just walking through the street. They heard her sing a song that her pass away mother teach her when she was little. They ask her if she wanted to attend VOCALOID Academy High School along with its free if she agree in that day. She agree because she wanted to become a star and achieve her dream that both her and her mother wanted. After signing papers and looking at how the school looks. She was happy that she made the right decision. She start to go to school on August 27 because it took long for her to be in the registered and get her schedule. She got her schedule and went to her classroom. She enter her classroom and her teacher told her to introduce herself and she did introduce herself. Then she was told to sit next to a girl with green hair along with ponytail. So she goes over there and sit next to her. She introduce herself to the girl next to her.

"Hello my name is (First name) (Last name)." (Your name) said to her. The girl smile and held out her hand to (Your name) and spoke.

"My name is Miku Hatsune and it's nice to meet you (Your name)." Miku said to (Your name). (Your name) smile back to her and shake her hand. Then after talking to each other. They heard a cough sound behind them, so they look back and saw a guy that had blue hair and blue eyes. (Your name) felt heat going to her cheeks when she look at him. Miku saw that and smirk then goes to Kaito and put a hand on his shoulder and spoke.

"This is Kaito Shion and my big brother (Your name) and he is single." Miku said to her. (Your name) turn red and goes to her and playfully hit her back. Miku laugh then saw Kaito turn red and smirk. (Your name) keep hitting her then the teacher cough to get their attention n and it did. So they pay attention and the teacher went back to teaching.

~Two month pass and Your's POV~

They days went fast for me and everyone. After entering here; I had lots of friends and develop a crush on Miku's brother. They don't look alike and have the same last name however for sure they are siblings. Because they told me that they had a blood test and the result was that they are siblings. I fell for Kaito was his kindness and his eyes along with his voice. So now it's Halloween and this is the day I could dress up and let out my ears and tail for once. Me and Miku are dress up as cats and our costume was sexy and funny.

"Haha (Your name)! You look sexy and cool!" Miku said to me. I was wearing a (Color) sexy top and blue skinny jeans that has holes on the knees also I had pretend blood on my lips also wearing make-up. Miku was wearing a sexy outfit that was relate to cats. Me and Miku look at each other and laugh.

"Let's go Miku! We have to meet everyone at Kaito's house!" I said and scream at Miku. Miku nod and get her stuff and cupcakes. Kaito was having a Halloween party at his house. Me and Miku was invited and everyone else that Kaito know are coming too. So now we are heading to Kaito's house and its take just ab hour to get there by car. So I got my car keys and drove us to the party.

~An hour pass~

We arrived at Kaito's house and park my car near his house. Then we get out and I lock the car and start to walk toward to his door with Miku in my side. We are now in front of his door and was about to knock when Kaito open the door. Kaito had a big grin on his face and look at me. I blush and hide behind Miku. Miku laugh and Kaito just smirk and look at me. Then I heard someone cough behind Kaito and I see it was Meiko. Meiko was the oldest from Miku and Kaito's family. She is the big sister of Miku and Kaito also a teacher in the VOCALOID Academy. Meiko smirk and look at me then spoke.

"Hello miss (Last name). I heard good things about you from the teachers and Kaito. ~" Meiko said to me. I blush and look down to the floor that I am standing on.  She smirk the pat Kaito's back then she left. I look up then look at Kaito and I noticed that Miku was gone and Kaito was dressed up as a bunny. I blushes and play with my fingers. Then without me noticing Kaito was in front of me. My cat ears stood up and my tail poof. Then Kaito laugh and got my hand and pull me inside the house and lead me to the party.  I smile then Kaito start to dance, so I join him.