Neko Tatio X Bunny Reader |Halloween Party In Meiko's house!| Lemon🍋

~Narrator's POV~

(Your name) is attending Vocaloid Academy for her first time. She is there because she loves to sing and dance. She wanted to sing to the world. One day while she was thinking of a plan then a flyer landed on her face. She got scare at first however she calm down then look at the flyer and her (color) eyes widen. She jump up and down excitedly then she calm down. She looks for the phone number and found it, so she start calling after two minutes pass; they answer. She told them that she wants to attend to their school also she saw the flyer. They told her there will be auditions, so she should come and show what she got. She say okay and asked when and where is the audition. They told her is the next day of tomorrow and the address. She say thanks and hang up the phone. She smile then started to walk to her house when she arrived home she went straight to the bathroom and took a shower. When she was finished she goes to her bed and lay on the bed and was going to sleep however she was still awake because she couldn't wait for the audition. Then the day pass and the day of the audition. She asked her parents to drive her to the audition; they said yes and drive her there. She arrived and enter the building then arrived where the audition and show the people what she got. After she finished dancing and singing they told her she pass. She was so happy that she sing a song to thank the people for passing her. At first they were surprised at first but listen quietly with a smile on them. She finished; she look at them and turn red but smile. They went to (Your name) and shook her hand and welcome her to Vocaloid Academy. Also she was sixteen and a very talent girl. So now let go to the story everyone!

She went to school on September because it took long to move her to another school and registration took over a month. However now she is entering her new school along with a secret that no one except her parents knows. Her secret was that she was half bunny or rabbit and human. Her mother was half bunny and her father was a full human. They both are still alive and living happily. Now back to the topic. While she was walking to her classroom until she bump into someone's chest and fell down. She got mad then she glare at that person however she felt something odd. Then she realize that her ears and tail pop out when she was surprise and fell down to the ground. So she try to cover her ears and tail with her hands then she look at the person that bump into. She first froze in fear because how that person look at (Your name) also because that person had their right eye bandage and had along with a bit of blood stain on it. The next thing happen that the person pick her up by the armpits. She turn red then realize that the person was a guy. When the guy put her on her feet and turn away from her and leave. However before he did; he spoke.

"Be careful next time and you otaku!" He said to her. (Your name) blushes hard then got angry. He got the wrong idea of her being an otaku because of her ears and tail. She got mad however; she started to blush how embarrassing that was. She just ignored that and went to her classroom. She knock the classroom's door then heard the teacher answer. She enter the classroom and now standing in front of the classroom and introduce herself. All the boys whistle at her except for one for one dark purple hair guy. All the girls whisper to each other and that made (Your name) nervous and angry. However she calm down until her (color) eyes meet with purple eyes. (Your name) turn red then look away. Taito noticed her blush and smirk. Then the teacher told (Your name) to sit next to Taito Shion. She looks at the teacher with her (color) eyes widen then she nod and start walking toward her seat that next to Taito. So she sit down and the teacher starts the lesson. Then Taito got close to (Your name) and whisper at her ear.

"Be prepare little otaku girl for the rest of your school life. ~" Taito whisper to her. She turn red and hold her ear with both hands. She was confused of what he say. However she will know what he meant when they get to know each other more.

~One month pass and Your POV~

A month pass and I fell in love with Taito Shion hard. I heard he is obsessed with his master so much that he will kill anyone that gets close to his master. However I can tell his master is his everything also he is lonely too. I understand also just by looking at his purple eyes that is not cover with a bandages. With that eyes I can tell for him and his kindness to animals. So now it October and its almost Halloween also I made friend with Teto, Miku, Rin, Meiko and Kaiko. Also I heard that Kaito and Akaito is brothers with Taito.