Chapter Seven: Mireia's Wrath

Mireia’s Wrath

Mireia, locked herself in her room and had yet to come out. The thunder and lightning had not ceased for two days, and the darkness that had enveloped the environment had caused the sun to disappear. Occasionally, there were also earthquakes, and the surroundings were gradually being covered in black snow. The entire Kreztuva was being affected by Mireia's anger, and mortals had no idea why it was happening. Unexplainable weather and climate patterns were the talk of every newspaper and news report. Some even speculated that it was the end of the world.

The wrath of Mireia had spread like a disease, infecting the entire Kreztuva with its darkness. The thunder and lightning were like the pounding of her heart, a reflection of the intensity of her emotions. The darkness that had descended was like a shroud, suffocating all those who were caught in its grasp. The black snow that was slowly covering everything was a symbol of the despair that had taken hold of the land.

No one knew what to do, how to stop Mireia's anger from consuming everything in its path. The mortals were helpless against the power of her emotions, and even the spirits were at a loss. It seemed as if the world was coming to an end, as if the very fabric of reality was unraveling before their eyes.

In the midst of all this chaos, Adelaide had awoken, but even her presence could not soothe the raging storm of Mireia's anger. The future was uncertain, and the only thing that was clear was that Mireia's wrath had to be quelled before it was too late.

"Every street is covered in black snow," Ash said as he arrived. "People are bewildered by all of this," he added.

Meanwhile, Orio and Adelaide were sitting on the couch.

"Zaphiropoulos planned all of this," Adelaide said angrily.

"He wanted Mireia to be enraged so that her twin would awaken," she added.

"We were busy cleaning up the surroundings when suddenly there was a loud bang at the gate. I never imagined that Zaphiropoulos could break through the defenses of this house. We fought against Zaphiropoulos and his minions, but our strength was not enough. Zaphiropoulos' power had grown even stronger than before. When Zaphiropoulos struck me, I don't remember what happened next. Now that I have awoken, my sister is gone," Adelaide recounted, unable to hold back her tears.

Adelaide's voice trembled as she recounted the horrors that she and her sister endured at the hands of Zaphiropoulos. As they comforted her, the eight magical spirits suddenly arrived.

"We are concerned about what might happen Her Majesty. Her twin may awaken if she continues to be like this," Elva said.

"She has been in her room for two days now. She used magic to keep us out. She doesn't want to talk to any of us," Adelaide said.

☬۝☬

Five days had passed, and the entire Kreztuva was blanketed in black snow. Mireia sat by the window in her room, her face blank as she watched the dark snow fall. She hugged her folded legs and rested her chin on her knees. She felt the weight of Adele's absence, the loss of the woman she had known as her mother since childhood. Along with the overwhelming grief, a deep-seated anger now consumed Mireia. She was shrouded in a dark aura, and the eight spirits, including Adelaide, Ash, and Orio, were surprised when Mireia suddenly screamed. The wind picked up, and thunder and lightning roared in response to Mireia's rage. They could feel the dark power emanating from her, a power that she had never used in their training.

"I think we should use our powers to open the door..." Ash suggested, now also concerned for Mireia's well-being. Everyone agreed, except for Orio.

"It's not a good idea. The situation may worsen. Let her anger subside first," Orio said.