Chapter 1

Once upon a time, there lived a man named Walter, who's full name was Walter Waltington and though he had hair made of plastic straws and 16 fingers, (that's four extra fingers on his left hand, and two extra fingers on his right hand), he made the best of it. Every year he signed up for the national finger wiggling contest, and every year he won. His rival, Terrence Plonkerton who had seventeen fingers was determined to beat him, he had spread rumors about Walter before, that he cheated by installing microscopic jumping beans into his fingers using a special device called H56PRO from the planet X63-09, a small planet inhabited by tiny rodent like creatures with bright green scales. Luckily, these allegations were quickly proven to be false. You see Walter was an honest and respected man, who also didn't even own a H56PRO nor any microscopic jumping beans for the record. Terrence, as punishment for falsely accusing Walter of cheating, has been banned from the national finger wiggling contest for 27 years and is to never consume a blueberry pie on the 8th night of every month. Needless to say, I think he learned his lesson.

Now on this particular sunny morning, Walter awoke to his alarm blasting Careless Whisper by George Michael, despite him distinctly remembering changing it to Sussudio by Phil Collins the night before. He shrugged it off, got out of bed and headed to the bathroom, where he found that the walls has been changed from his previous orange zigzags and maroon to a neon pink with green polka dots. "Well, I've been needing a change." He said calmly, brushing his hair.

"It's a beautiful sunny day today! I think I'll go to the mall, I do also need to get my sister a birthday present." Walter said, proceeding to put on his sweater and sunglasses. Now you may be confused as to why Walter decided to put on a sweater, since the weather was a pleasant 267 degrees Fahrenheit, well that was because Walter had a very rare genetic mutation in his body that causes him to feel cold in the summer. In a nutshell, when the surrounding temperature matches Walter's core body temperature, his sweat glands release a cooling gel that in turn cools his entire body. The hotter it is, or more exposed he is to a humid or warm climate, the more gel is produced, further cooling his body down and in turn makes him feel quite chilly. Hence, the sweater.