Trying to Find Love

This story is about a girl who after losing her mother at a very tender age was just craving for motherly love, but she was unable to find one and thus it moulded her life in different way.She was trying to find love in friends, family , boyfriends but ended al in mess everytime.

She met approximately six guys in her life whom she liked a lot but they all ended up in betraying her and breaking up with her.This was because all the boys in this lust for hot, beautiful , horny girls as their girlfriend and she was just an average , wheatish skined, with average hieght and average weight. So she was unable to attract many guys in her life and always ended up with one sided feelings with everyone which at the end lead to break up. 

After eachbreak she used to cry a lot go into darkness and lonliness and blaming herself only. She used to get broken every minute and every second.

Now the stage is she hates to go out in public talk to any of her friends, stay alone all the time at home and has finally given up on love entirely.

I hope people love my story because this is the first time ever in my life I m writing a story inspired by wattpad readers and young writers and one thing to tell you for record this is a true story .

thanks everyone,

Lonelygirl298