Trying to find Love- chapter 1

"Annie, your mom is no more" these words told by my aunt were pinching my heart like needle everyday. I was taken aback, shattered , shocked and torned into pieces.

I didnt know that these words would change my entire life and attitude towards it later in my coming life.I dont remember exactly, but i was about in 7th or in 8th standard in school when my mom died. She was the world to me she taught me everything and took care of me like princess, i was the brightest among all my friends due to my mother.But when she was alive i never cared for her, i always used to shout back at her , taking her care for me as bieng overprotective for me, but as there is a saying " we care for a person and realise his value only after his death". Same happened to me. 

I miss my mom so badly and share every single thought and my feelings still with her.

We al used to stay sperate from my grandparents but after my mothers death we stayed together with my aunt and grandparents, my aunt had two sons and i had a brother too.So among all three brothers i was the only sister, so pampered by all and was under extra care and love.

As time passed i grew up after almost five years my father did second marriage and the lady had a daughter who stayed along with us, my step sister - Catherine. After remarriage my dad again shifted out of his parents house in a new appartment. Staying with my aunt at the most valuable times of my life was precious , like it is said when a girl is small it is the most valuable time of her life as she is like a clay which is to be moulded correctly, and my aunt helped me through it.I was so attached to her and i m even now, that staying away from her kills me, but then my dad is more dearer to me then her so i somehow adjusted. I hate my step mom and my step sister like hell, i will love my enemies instead of them , i so hate them.

As time passed i grew up, I always felt there is something missing in my life dat motherly love which all need , it was never there in my life ( not through my aunt also),i always serached love in people around me wanted to make friends , but being a shy and reserved person i had very few friends in school which al had gone away as i grew up and enetred college. I could never share my grievences or my feelings with anyone and so was always pouting inside.

In college i made some new friends named Laura and Jason, they were like my best buddies. But as i said i always was the one to crave love and friendship so i used to talk with alomost everyone in the class.

Laura , me and Jason always used to stay together in class , in canteen, at home also we used to chat through text messages a lot and also through calls. Me and Jason were best buddies , we used to chat over phone till late nights, i used to share ething with him , he too.He was kind of very adorableand cute looking and very funny.But initially Jason and Laura were not that good friends.

I used to always share each everything whatever i used to talk with Jason with Laura and she used to guide me ho to handle boys and how to talk to him, cause i was very dumb at all this , God knowas how i landed being friends with Jason. I had also told Jason that i used to share everything with Laura . Initially he didnt like this but then later , when he also started chatting with her he was kind of OK with it.

Then we three became best buddies like center of attraction of the whole class, we used to hang out together and al, at the end of the day i used to call Jason talk with him for long hours and den end my day. Jason only used to talk over phone with me and not with Laura.

I dont know how I started having feelings for him, i started liking him. He too had said me indirectly that he liked me.But it was indirectly and i never had anycourage to tell him that i liked him though he knew by my way of behaving with him or just staring at him in the entire class, just waiting to see him in the lodge, and then going together.

I started stalking him , his house was near a garden so i used to go there early in the morning for a walk just to have a glimpse of him. I was so involved in him that now i used to hate and feel jealous whenver he used to talk with Laura though Laura was my best friend. 

And Laura though she knew he liked him , she used to talk to him more to tease me.

I hope you like this chapter and vote for this. If any suggestions or critiscism please let me know.

Continued in the next chapter.

Love and Regards

Lonelygirl298