WALKING DEAD SEASON 2: CHAPTER 1

Clementine was walking with Christa, and Omid. They were talking about their baby. Omed talking, Come on. Christa talking, no Omed were not doing that. Omed, come on what's wrong with Omed. Christa talking, no one of you is enough. Clementine speaking, what if it is a girl. Omed talking, then we'll call her Christa. Christa talking, no I'm Christa I don't want to call her Christa it's just confusing. They arrived at a bathroom place. Omed talking, why don't you go clean up in the girls room. Clem speaking, I hope there's running water in there. Omed talking, I wouldn't count on it. Clem goes into the bathroom and cleans up her face. She drops her water bottle and it rolls into a stall. She finds it and then some stranger walks in and takes her gun and says I see you, come out. Clem speaking, please leave me alone. Stranger speaking, get out of the stall. Clem walks out of the stall. The stranger is looking through her backpack. Omid walks into the bathroom and sees the stranger. He creeps on up to her a little closer. The bathroom door closes and the stranger sees Omid and shoots him in the heart. He looks at Clementine for the very last time and falls over and dies.