Going to town?!

The pictures and if there are any, audios are not mine! They belong to their rightful owners!

BTW this time period here is not in the future or present. I'm trying to put it in the past around the time where they had kingdoms and stuff if you get what I mean.

Sapnap's speaking text: Hello

Karl's speaking text: Hello

Dream: Hello

George: Hello

Everyone else: Hello

Thinking chat are in 'these '

Thank you and enjoy reading!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~{Karl's POV}~
Sapnap has been quite these past couple days, I'm starting to get worried. Did something happen? Did I do something wrong? Whatever happened I have to make him feel better!
"Sapnap!" I yelled out to him, he jumped and spun around quickly.
"Karl? What's up?" He says with a smile. Gosh I love his smile....wait wha-
"Want to go to town with me? We need to trade some of these vegetables  George let me start my own garden so we can get money for ourselves."
"Sure! Let's go now!" He grabs my hand and starting speed walking, I almost dropped the veggies!
"People don't eat dirty veggies!" I yelled. He stopped and apologized.
"Where you guys going?" George asked while brushing Spirt. Dream over cleaning his saddle.
"To town! We are going to trade, no worries I got Karl to protect me- or no- I will protect Karl!" Sapnap answers, still with his beautiful smile.
"Be careful, you can't protect each other forever." Dream says, George gave him a glare then smiled at us.
" He doesn't mean it in a mean way, but for real be careful Sapnap. People still might have heard about you leaving the kingdom." 
"Got it!"
———-
While walking to town I decided to ask him what's wrong.
"Hey, are you okay?"
"Yeah, things have just been a little weird for me lately."
"What do you mean?"
"Uh- no- it's-."
"Sapnap you don't have to trust me or talk to me."
"No!"
"I mean, no, it's fine it's just that you have leaves in your hair."
Sapnap reaches for my hair and starts to pull leaves out. We stopped walking.
I blush, do I smell bad? Is my hair that dirty? Oh gosh.
"Got it! If you were wondering, you smell fine, no your hairs not that dirty." He says with a smile.
"How did you know?!"
"I don't know, I guessed because it's what I think a lot to."
————-
Once we got to town we looked around the plaza, there was a lot of people here.
We trade our veggies for some quick coins and went to walk home til a group of ladies walked up to us. But I think they meant to go to Sapnap not me.
"Hello.~ What's your name?~"
Their words sang into everyone's ears, not mine of course. I only save my time for Sapnap!
"Hello, my name is Sap."
"Sap huh? Kinda sounds familiar, whatever. That's an interesting name.~"
"Yeah I guess."
" Mind if you walk me home? My parent don't like me being alone.~"
"Uh, what do you want to do?"
Sapnap turns to me waiting for my response.
"I'm fine with whatever you want to do, but I'm coming along." I glare at the girl. She seems to glare back. Why am I glaring at her, me and Sapnap aren't a couple or anything?!
"Okay, we'll walk you home!"
"Thanks!"
———
We walk the woman home and the whole time she was touching all over him while staring at me.
"Is this your house?" Sapnap says while pointing to a home.
"Yes! Thank you!"
She give Sapnap a kiss on the cheek and waved to me, her smile fading while looking at me.
————
While walking to the door Sapnap pins me to the wall. Not that hard but hard enough to make me grunt and have a pain in my lower back.
"What are you doing?!"
" I saw how you looked at her when she was touching my arm. Are you jealous?"
"No."
"Nope I know you are. You can kiss me too."
"What?!" I blush hard, way to hard.
Sapnap laughs.
"Come on, I'm waiting.~"
"Fine then."
I reached to his neck and kiss his cheek. When I pulled back sapnaps face was dark red.
"Goodnight Sapnap.~"
I went to bed, and holy shit. Why did I do that?!
I kinda liked it though, I like kissing him
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hoped you liked this, I'm writing on my phone instead of my computer so somethings might be a little different so I'm sorry for that! Anyways I will do the next chapter soon!