Chapter 2

Third Person POV

Taiko merrily skips down the dirt path towards Hatanoku Village, Rengoku and Giyu admired the boys determination to find a way to turn his sister back into a human, but they always loved him positivity. Tanjiro was an angel blessed from the heavens.

Taiko: "How far is it from here?"

Giyu: "About 30 minutes, it should be dark by then"

Taiko: "Good! Then I can let Nezuko out"

A/N: I'm sorry Taiko, but Nezuko will stay with me, inside the box the entire time.

Giyu: "Taiko?"

Tanjiro: "Hmm?"

Giyu: "What's your um... sexuality...?"

Taiko: "Oh! I though something was bothering you! I'm Bi-sexual!"

Giyu mentally cheered as a chance to get Taiko, Although, Rengoku has a chance too. Giyu glares at Rengoku as he smirks in reply.

Taiko "Guys...I don't smell anything, no demons no nothing...it's already night time"

Rengoku: "I have to agree, we should have encountered atleast one by now"

Just then, Taiko felt a disturbing tug on her leg, before she could even turn around, her foot lifted her off the ground, and she hung upside down off a thick tree branch

Giyu: "Taiko!"

I pulled out his sword to slice the rope but when he had contact with it sensed shock waves down his entire body.

Giyu: "*whisper* God damn it.."

Taiko: "Giyu- San! Are you alright?!"

Taiko tries to yank the rope off of her, but its as hard as steel! Plus is pretty tight.

Rengoku: "Giyu! Stay her with Taiko and make sure no demon tries and attack her, I'll go call for help"

Giyu nodded. Rengoku ran off in the direction they came in to inform Master (forgot his name) and ask to send someone to help.

Giyu: "Taiko are you okay? Does your leg hurt?"

Taiko: "I-Im fine, it's just a tight squeeze"

Giyu: "Okay, I'll try and get you out one more time"

Taiko nodded

Giyu slapped his Nirichin Sword against the rope, but yet again it sent him shock waves through his body.

Taiko: " *Mumble* Ow.."

Giyu: "What's wrong?"

Taiko: "It feels like a strain in my leg, my head feels like it's spinning"

Giyu: "We should probably find out where it's tied to, we can untie it from there"

Taiko: "Good idea..."