13. Dark Side

At Palace....
Bondita is come to palace for meeting with Anirudh..
She go towards the prince's chamber suddenly someone called her Rukooo.
She turn around and see Surya is calling her.
Surya - a ladki yahan aaaa... A man whisper surya that she is the girl who is going to marry anirudh. To listen this surya smirking..
Surya - tujhe sunai nehi deta kya. Idhara aaa kaha na tujhe..
Bondita stand still.
Surya angrily go towards her but fall on his face due to slippery floor..
Bondita laughing but others are quite..
Bon(laughing and clapping) - Bure rajkumar gir gaye. Acha hua. Jo dusron ko girata hai usse bhagwan gira dete hai.
Flashback

Oneday bondita went to a big temple with her family. But the soldiers stop them and tell them that the royal family is in the temple and commoners are not allowed. They wait outside the temple. The royals come out the temple. They give food and clothes to the beggars. Bondita saw a old lady with a stick went towards a soldier and asked some food.
She said that she did not eat anything for 3 days. Request him to give her some food. But the soldier said food is finished.
She went to Rajkumar surya begged some food but surya yelled to her and pushed her. The lady fell and got hurt too. Bondita saw this. She is angry with surya and called him Bure Rajkumar...

Flashback End.
Bondita say bure Rajkumar gir gaye and ran from there. She ran but suddenly bumped on a soldier's effigy and it fell down. Suddenly a soldier come to bondita and yelled her.
Soldier- aa ladki kya kiya tune. Tujhe dikhai nehi deta hai kya. Putla ko gira diya. Aur bhag kyun rahi thi?? Chori ki hai kya tune???
Bon(frightened) - nehiii. Main chor nehi hu aur maine jaan bujh kar ye nehi kiya hai...
Soldier - agar chor nehi toh bhag kyun rahi thi. Aur tu toh is mehel ki nehi lagti. Bol kaha se hai tu.?
Bon- main apni maasi ke sath ayi hun. Woh rani mehel me kaam karti hai.
Soldier - yeh bahar ke log ko mehel me aane hi dena nehi chahiye. Koi nehi aab kuch dino me hi rajakumar anirudh ka vivah hoga toh bahar ke log mehel me nehi aa payenge. Kal se tu mehel me nehi aa sakti. Kyun ki rajkumar anirudh ka vivah hai.
(silly guy🤭)
Bondita go from there but the soldier stop her.
Soldier - kahan??? Isse kon uthayega.
Bon(widened her eyes) main isse kese uthaugi. Yeh toh bahut hi bada hai aur wajan dar bhi. Me isse akele nehi utha sakti.
The soldier got angry and grabbed her soft cheek harshly and yelled kese nehi kar sakti. Giraya toh akele tune. Toh utha kyun nehi sakti isse. Haan???
Bondita fearfully look at him. The soldier pressed her cheeks more harshly, bondita wiggled to free herself because its very painful. He angrily shouted abhi ke abhi isse utha warna acha nehi hoga. Samjhi??
Bondita nodded. He free her cheeks.
Bondita tries to lift it but it was too big. After many tries she was able to lift it...
______________________________________
Bondita finally reached Anirudh's chamber. She wanted to meet anirudh to show her new toy. That time anirudh is going to the darbar. Anirudh stopped in his track to see bondita is running towards him.
Ani-bondita tum yahan.
Bon- rajakumar!!! Main yahan apko kuch dikhane aai thi. Dekhiye yeh mera khilona. Acha hai nai.
Anirudh kneel down in front of her and lovingly say-bahut acha hai bondita. Khub sundar. Bondita smile.
Bon-mujhe pata tha aap ko acha lagega. Yeh na mujhe keshab bhaiya ne dia hai.. While talking anirudh saw bondita's cheek. Her cheeks are red and a nail scratch on her left cheek. Anirudh touched her cheeks and bondita flinched
Ani-tumare gaal pe yeh nishan kese bondita. Kya hua hai.
Bon- kuch nehi hai rajkumar. Pata nehi kese nishan ho gaya hai.
Ani- bondita tumhari maa tumhe itni ache ache baat kehti hai, toh unhone tumhe yeh nehi sikhaya hai ki jhoot nehi bol na chahiye.
Bondita lowers her head.
Ani- bolo kese hua yeh.
Bon- bataungi par aap gussa mat karna.
Ani-kabhi nehi bondita.
Bondita told him everything how the soldier behave with her. Anirudh gritted his teeth and his hand balled.
Bon- aap gussa toh nehi hai na ki maine uss putle ko gira diya.
Ani-nehi bondita. Tumse galti se ho gaya hai na. Aur galti toh sabke saath hogi.. Acha batao kon tha sainik.
Bondita told about the soldier how he look and all.
Anirudh robbed his thumb softly on her cheeks and asked bahut dard ho raha hai kya bondita.
Bon-nehi nehi. Yeh toh thik ho jayega. Rajkumar abb main jaun???(with cutely) Mujhe na madhu ke sath khelna. Anirudh nodded his head and bondita flew from there.
Shiva came to invite Anirudh to go to the court.
Shiva - Rajkumar darbar me jane ke liye der ho rahi hai. Aapko chalna chahiye.
Ani(with dark eyes) - baad mai. Hume pehle kuch zaroori kaam karna. Tum yahin ruko shiva.

Anirudh go where bondita bumped with the effigy and recognize the soldier. Anirudh slowly takes off one of his shoe and comes back a little and stands near a burning lamp with a stand . When anyone sees, he will think that Anirudh's shoe has slipped ahead...
Anirudh called the perticural soldier and tell him- mera joota fisal gaya. Mujhe woh joota pehna do..
Soldier - jii rajkumar. Abhi pehna deta hun.
He brings shoe and starts wearing Anirudh..
But Anirudh at the same time pushed the burning lamp in his hands like an accident .That burning lamp fell on the soldier's hands. His hand was completely burnt by the oil and fire in it. Soldier screaming in pain. His whole hand got burnt.
Anirudh stand still. Other soldiers came for the soldier's rescue. The soldier's screams are music to Anirudh's ear. He was smiling. He felt peace to see his pain. He deserved that.
Shiva comes here after hearing that soldier's scream.... The rest of the soldiers take the solder from there...
Anirudh was dangerously calm.
Shiva- rajakumar yeh kya ho gaya.
Ani-kuch nehi. Hume darbar jane ke liye der ho rahi hai.
Shiva is following him....
----------------------------------------
Night time. At bondita's house.
Sutapa comes to bondita and told her tujhe pata hai bondita tera vivah hone wala hai aur woh bhi rajkumar anirudh ke sath.
Bon- sachi mera vivah hoga. Jumping and clapping. Main bhi dulhan banungi
Bondita think marriage means food, cloth, jewellery, dance and all
Bon- bahut sara khana hoge, nach gaana bhi hoga, ache ache kapde pehne ko milenge, dhol honge.
Sutapa- yeh koi gudde guddiyon ka vivah nehi hoga bondita. Asal ki shadi hogi aur tujhe apne sasural jana hoga..
Bon- nehiii. Mujhe nehi kahin nehi jana. She ran to her mother.
Bon- maaa maaaa. Dekh na yeh jiji kya keh rahi hai. Mujhe ghar chod kar saural jana hoga..
Gay- bilkul sahi keh rahi hai sutapa. Vivah ka bad tujhe apne pati se sath uske ghar jana hoga.
Bon(tearfully) - nehiiii. Mujhe kahin nehi jana tujhe chod kar. Yeh jiji toh badi hai na toh uska vivah karo na mera pehle kyun???
Main badkashi karti hun isliye tu mujhe sasural vej rahi hai.??? Main abb se badmashi nehi karungi. Sachiii. Mujhe nehi jana.. Mujhe nehi karna vivah.
Gay-nehi bondita esse nehi kehte. . Vivah karke har ladki ko sasural jana padta hai beta. Aur tu toh meri achhi beti hai na aur ache bache hadon ki baat mante hai.
Bon(stubbornly) - nehi nehi nehii. Mujhe vivah nehi karna. Agar tune meri baat nehi mani toh main iss vivah se bhag jayungi.

Gayatri is shocked

_

___________________________________

Hiii guys.
How is the chapter...

So here a small glimpse of anirudh's devil side ..

The vote targets did not complete.
Please do vote and comment. I love reading your comments.
Stay safe and Bye❣️

Vote-65+
Comment- 30+