Alone

Katies P.O.V.

I woke up once again and went where Harry was and woke him up. "Harry Harry wake up today is your quittige ( I will look up later) game..-" then he just snores. I pulled his blanket off nothing. I pulled him off the bed.. "I'm awake!" "Harry today we don't have classes and your game!" " I forgot I can't practice well what do you want to do." " I wanna study or something." Then we got dressed and put our robes on and went to the library. Ron and Hermione came running to us . " Harry, wood wants all the players come." And they left. I wanted us to spend time together and I just found out he was my brother. "So what do you wanna do." "Maybe we could study outside , it's sunny." "Perfect. I can get books and quills and paper. Maybe we can sit on the grass or blanket." We got stuff and went outside to study. We studied potions,dark magic and monsters. We also studied history of wizardry and Hogwarts. Then someone came over who looked rude. "Hello study freak and um I don't know." "Katie Potter" " well Katie Totter." He laughed. Even though it wasn't hurt much I cried. "Leave her alone. That wasn't even clever." No one asked you freak. I bet you would mind having a magic duel" " I want to but I don't break the rules." He jurked away. "Who that?" " Draco Malfoy." It was the game and I cheered for Harry. Malfoy was also a team player but not Harry's. Then he pushed Harry's arm. He went to the hospital wing. Ron got pushed over by one of Malfoys friend and Hermione went to spend time with him. I had to find my way around the castle and I know the password. It started to rain and I walked down the rainy Windows. I saw a kid. "Are you lost?" I nodded. "I can help. I am Fiddle Ginger. You." "Katie Potter." "Harry Potters sister? Wow." "I'm trying to find my dormitory I'm in Gryffindor." "I'm in Sytherin. Come." He leaded me into the pitchers. His blue eyes sparkled and his blond hair was wet. He was very pale as well. Like me. "Will I see you again " "maybe" I rushed to my bed to write in my diary and write about my day. Tomorrow I would turn 11. I can't wait.