Meeting Harry

Katies P.O.V.

Once arrived I just smiled. He leaded me to the room then I set my bag down and put my unicorn on my bed. Then he told me Harry is in magical animal studies. I put on the robe. I went there in the middle of class. "So the unicorns blood is actully-" then I opened the door. Everyone stared at me. "Is this magical animal studies" "Yes." "I ask looking for Harry potter." "Mr. Potter." He came up to me. "Can you meet me in the library history of Hogwarts at 5:45pm." "Sure" then he went back. I went to Doumbledoor. " umm sir. Can you help me, I d dont know what to do." He gave me my schedule. He told me tomorrow is the day we find out witch group everyone is in. At 5:45pm me and Harry meeted in the library. "Okay, what do you want." "I am your sister." "No your not. I have no siblings." "I thought that too, but our mom survived after a while but after I was born she died. I am Katie Potter 9 years old. I am so glad I have a brother, I didn't even know my last name until someone came to get me." I ran and hugged him. " Okay let me go! I am not your brother, you probably got the wrong person." "Please we look alike, the eyes the skin and we both have it. " "have what." I pulled my side bangs up and he saw. He pulled his bangs and we had it. " We are related." We hugged.

The next day we went to the ceremony I guess. " Potter,Harry. " He put the hat one. "Gryffindor." "Potter, Katie." Everyone gasped. I walked up. "......Gryffindor." I went to the area.