Halloween

It's late, but I finished it! I thought about sexy costumes then got off track. This is long for no reason.

-Y/n and Rimuru dressing up as each other.

Includes: public sex/outside

Y/n

"What's going on?" I asked as Rimuru and I walked around the city. I was carrying him in my arms as we did this.

"Did you forget about Halloween?" Rimuru asked.

"Yeah, it's been a while since I've seen people celebrating it though. I'm guessing you're the one that came up with this?" I said.

"Yep" Rimuru said.

"This'll be fun then!" I said excitedly.

"I'm glad your enjoying yourself" Rimuru said.

"I get to spend Halloween with you it's something to look forward to!" I said as I hugged him tighter.

"You're so cute when you get excited over these things. I look forward to celebrating more things with you in the future" Rimuru said.

"Yep, I love you so much!" I said as I kissed his cheek.

"While I like this I'd rather kiss you like this" Rimuru said as he switched to his human form and kissed my cheek.

"We'll since you're like this now why don't I kiss you elsewhere too" I said as I leaned closer to him.

"You could've just said you wanted to kiss me more. I'd like that though. I enjoy kissing you" Rimuru said.

"As do I" I said as briefly kissed him.

" I thought you wanted more than that?" Rimuru teased.

"Well there isn't really anywhere private to continue. However, I wouldn't mind having a little fun in front of people" I said.

"Do you want to do more or am I just overthinking things?" Rimuru asked. In response I brought his hand to my hip and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I wouldn't mind now that you suggest it, but I think we should save our energy for tonight. You never knew what could happen on such a day" I said.

"Sorry, my mind went blank for a second. I get what you're saying though just let me kiss you for a bit okay?" Rimuru said.

"Sure" I said before we started making out mind you we were in public just towards the side. I'm a bit embarrassed realizing this, but no one seems to mind. I don't know if it was that or they were just ignoring us either way I was relieved. That is until some kids came up to us.

"Shh that's what two peoples do when they like each other it's rude to interfere" one of the older girls said.

"Then lord Rimuru must really like y/n a lot" a young boy said.

"Of course he does don't you see how he looks at y/n" someone else chimed in.

"Am I that mesmerizing to you?" I asked.

"Uh um....is it that noticeable?" Rimuru asked.

"Y/n does the same though I've seen them" the young boy said. Now it was my turn to be flustered.

"Oh really?" Rimuru asked.

"You're cute I can't help it" I said.

" I could say the same about you" Rimuru said.

"Hey y/n what's it like dating lord Rimuru? We heard you used to fight on your own then settled down why'd you do that" a girl asked.

"You're really popular today aren't you" Rimuru said.