Chapter 19

Weeks later the students of Kademia University was super busy preparing for the upcoming event of the school.

The Kim sisters which is Jisoo and Jennie can be seen everywhere walking through the hallways with papers stock in their hands, while the other Supreme Government officers were tailing behind them with some papers too.

"Ugh! I haven't eaten lunch yet because of this fucking paper." The school president said as she flopped down on her office seat, while the others flopped down on the couch.

"Lets order foods." Bae Irene, their secretary said making Jennie shake her head.

"My sister is gonna be here any minute. I already texted her about bringing foods here." Jennie said, resting her head on the table as her puffy cheeks can be seen.

"Mina and Ishie has been going out on a date lately, are they a thing now?" Nayeon asked her bestfriend while she's checking her nails.

"I think not yet. Maybe, one of this day those two would admit already. I'm happy for my sister, I can really see in her eyes that she's happy with Mina beside her." Jennie said, as the girls intently listen to her. The others nodded their head in agreement.

After a minute, a knock can be heard outside as Jisoo stop scanning the paperwork and made her way to the door opening it.

"Unnie here's the food that Jennie unnie ordered." A girls' voice can be heard, the girl peaks at the door seeing Ishie's smiling state. "Hi girls! Nice seeing you here." The girl said as she made her way to her sister Jennie and kissed her cheeks making the other awed by the two sisters' cuteness.

"Unnie did you already excuse my band members for their practice?" Ishie asked her sister as the others make their way to the food that Ishie bought.

"I already did. By the way, tell Lalisa to meet me after her practice." Jennie said, looking at her co- officers who's been grinning with the mentioned of Lisa's name.

"Yah! Nayeon and Yeri make sure to leave some food for me." Jisoo said making her way to the girls who's been stuffing food on their mouth while Irene's eating at the corner cracking a small smile watching her co-officers slash friends.

"I'll be heading out now unnie, bye girls! Enjoy your lunch." Ishie said making her way outside as she closed the door.

The Supreme Government officers started to dig in and enjoy the food that Ishie bought.

....

Ishie's Pov.

I made my way to the practice room seeing my members practicing. I also bought for them.

"Guys! Lets eat." They stopped practicing rushing towards the table wherein the foods I bought laid.

I sit besides between Lisa and Jihyo, as Jihyo unnie takes care of my food. She's really the carrying one aside with my other friends.

Now thinking about the Stranger, I haven't get a message from her for the past week. I think she's busy too, now I really wanted to meet her. Maybe, tomorrow after practice? Yeah, that's good. Two days left before the event, so I need to meet her.

One of my friends, Jihyo is busy with our band while Chaeyoung is also busy with the school meal club with Tzuyu, Dahyun was part of school meal club since she participates with the band, Jisoo unnie let her focus on us first.

Meanwhile, Mina was also busy with her ballet but she usually hang outs with me when she have time.

So, I was wondering who would be Ms. Stranger with the three of them?

"Earth to you Kim!" Lisa wave her hands infront of me, making me back into reality.

"Eh?" I said as she let out a small chuckle patting my shoulder.

"You're kinda spacing out, Lisa has been calling your name for four times already." Jihyo said, as I snapped my head towards her. "Are you okay?" She asked while I just nodded my head and shrugged my shoulders as we continue to eat.

"By the way Lis, Jennie unnie wants to meet you in her office after practice." She nodded with a tint blushed on her cheeks. "I'll let myself excuse for the practice, I need to run an errand." I bid my goodbye to my band mates as they wave their hand.

I made my way to the ballerinas practice room, need to meet that cute penguin who's been running on my mind twenty four seven.

A slow music invades my ears as I slowly entered the room seeing Mina dance elegantly with the music. She's too engrossed with dancing as she didn't notice me entered the room.

Her facial expression, with the perfect moles on her face. Too perfect. I clapped my hands as the music ended making her head snapped toward. Mina widen her eyes as she see me watching her, she looks away as her cheeks turned red.

"You look perfect while dancing." I complement, walking my way towards her with a bottle water on my right hand.

"Thank you." She shyly said, as I pass her the water bottle and drinks it. "Don't you have practice?" She asked as I flopped down beside her.

"I have. But I excuse myself to see you here." I said letting out a chuckle as a red tint shown on her face again as she look away.

"Why?" She asked again as she lean her head to my shoulder. She smell nice even though she's kinda sweating.

"Nothing. I just wanted to see the most gorgeous girl in the world dancing." I let out a laughed when she slapped my shoulder not too hard.

"Sweet talker." She said rolling her eyes and giggled afterwards.

"Have you eatin' lunch?" I asked kissing her forehead, as she just shake her head. "Eh? Come on, You need to eat. I don't want you to starve." I stand up, grabbing her hands, pulling her up she just whine like a kid.

"I'm not hungry anymore. I Just got full seeing you here." She said chuckling.

"Now, who's the sweet talker?" She just let out a laughed as she finally stand up.

I grabbed her things, as we headed out the room making our way to grabbed lunch for this penguin besides me who's clutching my hands.

Lots of students cooed seeing us two walking in hand. Mina beside me is too shy to look up, as a lot of stairs had been thrown to us. I can even heard students squealing saying that we're too cute together.

"Heads up Myoui. You're too beautiful." I whispered to her ear brushing my lips to her cheeks that makes her blushed even more.

She looks at me as I wink at her as she winks back, as the confidence takes over her. That's my baby.

*************************************

Here's another chapter y'all.