Perview

Hello guys how are you all hope you all liked character sketch.
I hope you all like my story as will

With this lets go for glance
Or you all can say trailer of ff

Shukla residence Mumbai

Today is normal Sunday in shukla mansion.
We see a family having there breakfast.

Suddenly doorbell is heard and a servant goes to open the door .

On door that servant receives a letter on behalf of his masters ,then looks the door and goes towards dining table where family is present.

When servant goes towards table ,a man in his mid  70s ask - who was there on door sham ?

Servant sham - sir there was a postman who has bought a parcel for chota baba and chote bahu rani ji .

A lady in her mid 30's say kaka pls give it to me .

Sham kaka smiles and pass that letter to her and goes to kitchen to see what other servants are doing .

Then that lady in mid 30's opens the parcel and finds a card in it with other items like hoods of two different colors one blue and other pink according to there current size,two mugs of same color and an old group pic ,after seeing these things and reading the card she gets emotional.

After seeing her like that a lady in her late 60's ask her what happened sana beta why are you getting so emotional?

Yes the lady who was reading card is none other than our where own shehnaaz kaur gill on no correction shehnaaz sidharth shukla .

Than a man in his late 60's ask beta why are crying?

Seeing concern of that couple sana aka shehnaaz wipes her tears and say nothing maa and papa just got emotional by seeing these thing and divert the box towards them .

After seeing things in box ashoka and rita shukla starts smiling and other two women one who is in late  40's and other in mid  40's say are you for real and starts laughing.

Than woman in her late 40'S say that if your husband would have seen you like this than he would have laughed on you for being emotional.

Other one in mid  40s say di is right that you must thank god atleast at this moment that he has gone to a business as well as an outdoor shoot and going to come day after tomorrow
And both give a hifi to each other and starts laughing. 😂😂

Seeing them laughing at her sana get annoyed and say preeti di neetu di its not done 😩😫

Yes two ladies are sidharth elder sisters and sana sister in law's - preeti shukla bhalla and neetu shukla singaniya.

After seeing her expressions preeti 's husband navena bhalla says why its not fair bacha ?

yes bacha tell us ask neetu di's husband romi singaniya

Sana says jeeju because they are making fun of me see them na maa.

Suddenly old man who is in his mid 80's says its very bad to make fun of any one say sorry to her preeti and neetu as she is younger to you and sana show me what is in the parcel.
After listening this preeti and neetu di make annoyed face😒😏 and sana show them tongue 😜 and passes the parcel to old man .

Preeti and neetu in unison-its not fair dadu .

Yes old man is jai parkash shukla ,he looks a them and say everything is fair in love and war sweethearts and by the way what is so special in this box sana that you start crying i didn't found any saying so he gave hifi to navena jiju who is sitting in his left side and starts laughing,seeing that even others started laughing making sana more annoyed .

Sana then gets up from chair ,takes the box and ran towards the stairs which lead her to her and sid 's room .

Seeing her going rita stops laughing and try to stop her but sana was long gone .

After sana is gone she gives an angry glazer seeing which everyone present on table stops laughing .

Rita - why you all love to annoye her and didn't you people understood why she got so emotional after seeing the items and card.

Ashoka - yes rita we understand why she got emotional because she will going to visit her school after almost 15 yrs and things were memories of them .

Preeti - papa is right maa who will understand the emotion's she is going through better than us .

Neetu- di is right maa but still i love to annoye her in absence of montu so that she misses him less .

Jai parkash- beta i know why she got emotional because that was not just a school for her but was her happy paradise because no one use to love her at home except her chacha amandeep 's family and that was also the place where she found her first and last love of her life our montu .

After saying this jai parkash and other family members started smiling and looked at a picture of sid and sana hanging on the wall of there living room which was of there school days in which they both have won a quiz for there school.

Scene shift to a well furnished room ,which is of grey and pastel theme ,with many pics of a couple hanging in walls of room ,
Than we see sana doing something in there walking closet .

Sana than found a box and kept that near the box which she has received and than open that box .

Inside that box we can see ,an yearly book and many other stuff like certificate s ,pics etc .

Sana than open the yearly book and start getting nostalgic.

Her pov of flash back
That morning of 90's was same as every other mornings of 90's .( sana was getting ready for going to school)

Papa ji was  busy in cleaning his scooter for going to school and harshad mehta in his scams .(she has come down stairs to take her bicycle)

Street were free of hustle and chanting of gurubani can be heard from golden temple and last 15 minutes were left for india v/s Pakistan match .(sana and shefali were on way of there school)

Not like today people were not involved in Facebook or whatsapp they were playing sports. (Sana see kids play
In ground)

(When sana was roming school corriedoor with a lot of books in her hand ,although her classmate gave her a hint which she didn't understand, than suddenly a boy is doing skating losses control over skates and collides with sana making her books fall and her and boy having an eyelook )

I was determined to study hard and be truthful like every year in school ,but the moment i collided with him those thoughts are superpassed and that day of april 90's i still remember by my heart .

Hope you all like it .

Thanks your
Sanju 😊