chapter 12

Hello everyone

Hope you all are doing great , thanks for all the votes and comments,
with this lets start our story..

Sidharth then look upwards only to see all the classmates around look scared of something .

He then stand from his seat and was about to ask about same when he feels splash of water on his shirt and look down only to notice his favorite shirt all wet and he look up only to see vishal holding half empty water bottle in his hand and singing 'Hanuman chalisa ' with others around him either doing Gurubani or doing Ram dhun , lead to him getting a shocked 😲 and think about why they are doing that .

He then comes out of shock and walk towards shehnaaz, who start to move backwards while still chanting Gurubani, making him more confused, with her expression of fear on her face, he was about to ask about same, when he again felt a splash of water on his back .

He turn in full anger and then pulls bottle from paras hand with full force , making him Almost losses his balance and making other boys pull then bottle back in fear seeing his angry face he walk towards both of them and say tujhe file firwale ahe ka ? Majhvara pani ka fektes bagh tu majha padhara shirt khrab kela ashes ..

( have you lost your mind?.why are you throwing water at me ? Look you have spoiled my white shirt )

Making everyone again getting scared as he was speaking in different language again making them feel he has been possed by some spirit and then all again start to scream again in fear while running here and there to hide from him .

Sidharth starts feeling headache with this constant screaming of his classmates, which was making him restless so , not seeing any other option left sidharth walk towards teachers desk and stand on that and shout kincalane thambava ani gappa basa ( stop screaming and keep quiet)

After hearing his high pitch manly voice, everyone one stop where they were standing in fear , once they all became quite sidharth continue apalya jaganvara parata ja ani tithe basa ( go back to your seats and sit down there) while indicating towards benches.

Shehnaaz who got what her crush who have been possed by spirit according to her want and she quickly sit back on her seat followed by other classmates.

Once they all sit back on there places sidharth take a sight of relief and then look at everyone and say ata krpaya sarvanni pani pya ani krpaya kahi mala majhi panyaci batali dekhila dya as he was saying this everyone was looking quite scared and clueless.

As sidharth look at clueless faces , he realized they didn't got what he meant so he take a deep breath and say pls ab sab log pani pe lejiya aur shehnaaz pls mujha meri bottle la do ge indhar pls .

After listening him speak in hindi , everyone finally took a breath of relief and they drink water , after shehnaaz was done she move towards sidharth with water bottle.

Sidharth take water bottle from shehnaaz , thank her then start to drink water .

While drinking water he noticed fear in her eyes , he keeps his bottle on table and look at shehnaaz and ask ki hoyche shehnaaz? Bhoy paccho keno ?

But before he could translate what he was trying to ask shehnaaz move back in fear making sidharth realize why she and everyone got scared , he then look around and start to laugh really hard and say guys are you all serious got scared just because you all heard me speaking in different language and start to laugh even louder .

Making everyone look at him in shock, he then stop laughing and say sorry guys but i can't help my self yaar yeh main hoon , i know i scared shit out of you all but its me guys i know about six languages namely hindi , marthi , bengoli do jo main thode daar phela bole , English, thode se urdu aur uttar pradesh ke local dilacts haan so agar tum log mujha se intract kar rahe hoon aur mera mo se kuch word nikle jo tum he samjha na aye toh pls pooch lena ? Pura school mae baghate math pherna yeh bolte hua ke sidharth possed hai .