Chapter 4

Striker grabbed Moxxie once more by the horns, stumbling due to the wound in his back. He made sure that Millie couldn't move as he finished off the job with Moxxie.

This part gets a bit graphic, so if you don't like that, I'd advise you skip this part.

Striker put his hand over Moxxie's nose and mouth, holding them tightly. His other hand made its way for Moxxie's throat, as he gripped it, his claws dug into Moxxie's skin.

Millie, who was trying to escape, watched in horror as her husband bled from the throat, struggling to escape.

Moxxie panicked, trying desperately to escape. Kicking, flailing, and scratching, anything he could do. But nothing worked. Striker held tighter, Moxxie slowly stopped moving, unable to breath, his throat was burning and his jaw felt like it was going to explode.
Moxxie tried gasping for air, attempting to attack Striker once again, failing once more.

Moxxie's eyes slowly closed, his eyelids feeling heavier. Millie tried reaching out to trip Striker, but he quickly moved away, squeezing Moxxie even tighter. Moxxie gasped for breath, unable to receive any he passed out, his throat and face having scratches and hand prints around patches of blue and purple.

Striker picked the two up by their horns, throwing them into the cellar and locking the door. Millie ran to Moxxie, her leg getting trapped in a bear trap. She screamed and cried, unable to reach her husband. She reached over, grabbing his hand and pulling him close to her.

Millie performed CPR, but nothing was working. Moxxie didnt move, his face that was filled with panic, now held a desperate look of exhaustion.

Millie managed to get out of the bear trap and cellar into the room, noticing an empty gun case. She contacted Blitz on her hell phone, hoping to get Moxxie some help.

Graphic bit has ended! But on an author's note, I will be continuing this soon, maybe even right now. Either way, I hope you all have heart wrench coming from this. Remember to eat, stay hydrated, and sleep well! See you next chapter!