Chapter 5

-Skip to after the scene where Blitz and Striker fight, with Striker running off and failing to kill Stolas.-

Blitz, Millie, and Loona sat in the waiting room of Hell, waiting for news about Moxxie. All of them looked at Millie with sadness in their eyes. She had informed them how Striker forced her to watch him strangle her husband.

"I can't believe I wanted to hire that bastard." Blitz muttered, everyone looked at him silently, all of them were worried for Moxxie. He may have been annoying at times (which no the hell he was not), but he was a good employee, a good friend, and an incredible husband.

A door slowly opened, a nurse walking out, her eyes lowered.

"I assume you're here for Mr. [Moxxie's last name]?" She spoke. Not even bothering to face them.

"That's correct." Loona said, Millie running up to the nurse.

"PLEASE TELL ME MY MOX IS OK!!" Millie sobbed, not able to stand the thought of waiting any longer.

"I am so sorry miss, but he's gone. He suffered horrible internal bleeding and a crushed trachea. We did everything we could." She spoke, her head still down in shame.

Millie fell to her knees, tears overcoming her face as she wailed for her lost husband. The atmosphere became sad and gloomy instantly, Millie and everyone else filled with grief.

"Thank you, miss. I think we should all go home now." Blitz looked at Loona, then Millie, the look on his face saddening.

They all went their separate ways, Blitz and Loona watching Millie sulk home, her once joyous nature completely gone. Blitz decided to put out a notice that their business was closed for now due to unspecified reasons.

Nobody knew how to deal with the loss of one of their best friends, but they tried to help each other out the best they could.

A/N: Some of my irl friends told me how tragic this is, I'm glad it's going good. I hope you all genuinely enjoyed this chapter though. I'm sorry for any tear shed during this book. I MIGHT write some fluff along the way. Next chapter will probably get Stolas involved. But other than that, remember to eat, stay hydrated and stay safe. Good day/night to you all!