Chapter five<3

"Just give me a minute, I'll FaceTime you." And with that, you ended the discord call. Getting up, wasting no time grabbing your phone and clicking FaceTime with the boy. You were wearing black flannel pyjama pants and a grey cropped shirt that showed a tiny bit of your stomach. Normally, you don't have to confidence to wear shirts like these based on people say, but with Wilbur you believed you could be yourself, he just had that effect on you.

He picked up on the first ring. "Hello darling." He said, in a lower voice that made your heart melt.

Before you could think, you slipped out a "hello pretty boy." And immediately blushed at your own words, not meaning to say that. Hesitantly, you looked up at him looking at the camera, totally blushing. You giggles a little before asking if that made him uncomfortable.

"No not at all, I liked it.." he let out, looking away.

"Good to know." You teased. The nicknames just came out sometimes between you two, and you spent a good while chopping veggies for your dinner. You put your phone in the counter behind the cutting board, so he could see what you were doing, and you could still see him.

"That shirt looks really good on you y/n." You blushed at his words.

"Thank you Wilbur." You let out, looking away shyly. He took notice of that and giggled a little, then went back to watching you cook. For the next thirty minutes, Wilbur spent his time watching you cook, chop, and slice while you two carried on seemingly meaningless conversations, but those conversations meant the world to you. You really loved being in his presence, just talking. It was lovely really. You can't wait untill you could be doing this in person.

"Hey y/n, do you think you could cook for me when you come here? That looks really good!" Wilbur spoke, as you set your plate of food down in the table.

"For sure! I can teach you how to make this when I come too!" You spoke with a smile. "I'm just gonna turn my camera off while I eat, but you can keep talking." As you ate, you carried in your conversations, will had just made himself a cup of instant ramen noodles, not really wanting to put effort into a full meal. You laughed at that, knowing that he would eat better when you came down to visit. Soon after eating, you informed him that you needed to take shower and we're gonna head to bed, so you each bid your farewells, for real this time, much yo your dismay. You wanted to keep talking but you did indeed have work tomorrow. After promising to text him in the morning, you said goodbye, and ended the call.

After a quick shower, you sat down to watch y/f/m (your favourite movie), but finding that you weren't really paying attention, while you scrolled through Twitter. There was sooo much fan art of you and will. It was crazy. You have gained a ship name, and it was trending. It made your face turn a little red, but nonetheless you like a few of the art pieces, they were really good, and hoped that it would make some fans go crazy. And you happened to notice, Wilbur liked a fanart of the two of you. It was to two if you kissing. That made your stomach go back into a fit of butterflies, another thing that seemed to be happening a lot now. He probably just thought the art was good. It was really good, you thought. You liked it too. Maybe when we meet up it would happen for real. You thought to yourself, most likely not but one could definitely hope.

After a while, you curled up into bed, your cat following shortly after, curling up into a ball beside you, as you fell into a peaceful sleep, pink still dusting lightly onto your cheeks.

The next few weeks went very similar to how this was all going on, waking up, going to work during the week, during the day talking to will all day, and streaming with friends when you got home. True, it wasn't always Wilbur because you had so many friends, very often Wilbur would join in to the VC, to talk. You weren't complaining tho.

Soon enough, it was a few days before you got into your flight, and you had to start packing.

A/n
Ooooouu things are happening WeOw. Anyways, I have a good idea where this story is going to go! Pretty soon I think I'm going to start a dreamNotFound fanfic, so stay tuned for that;) have a good day/night<3
-🥀<3