Chapter 2.

"Mom! You home?" I yelled. No answer at all. Nobody was home. I didn't like that especially because of these murders I'm paranoid. I don't like it.

"What was that noise..?" I asked under my breath. I swear I heard a bang. Probably me zoning out again but I need to lock the doors for my safety no matter who might come in.

As I went to lock all my doors I saw an unknown car I front of our driveway. There is no way it could be my Mother. It was a small red car, looks like something a teenager that just got their driver's license would be driving. For practice of course. But I still didn't like the idea of this.

I need to calm down it's fine. I think so.

My heart skipped a beat when I heard the phone ring. It could be just my Mom probably alerting me she will be home soon. So I shouldn't be panicking it's fine.

"Hey mom, please hurry up I'm terrified of these people parking just randomly in our driveway-" I muttered like I knew it was my mom. But I didn't seem to panic cause who else could it be? Probably Randy but he was supposed to pick me up.

"Hello Y/N.." a noise from the phone came and I froze when I realised this was the exact person that called me and Casey the other night. It could be a prankster tho. I tried not to panic like always.

Act tough will it scare the person? Yea in a bad way cause I'm embarrassing myself. It's alright it could be Randy he can do any kind of impression can he? I mean he's always surprising.

"R- Randy cut it it's embarrassing..." i stuttered. In fear of course. Just to make sure in case it's not him actually.

"Oh sweetheart you wish it was your little Randy Meeks do you..?" the unknown caller responded. I got chills. This creeped me out how did this person know his name? Like full name..?

I need lady balls for this shit right now so just act tough or whatever.

"Okay cool, fuck off you literally almost could've killed me the real question is why you didn't it would be helpful instead of killing my cousin.. If you knew so much about me you would've known I had 5 failed attempts and I still wanna off myself so please leave me alone and just kill me already if you're at it thank you very much! Have a nice evening." I yelled out. I'm pissed for some reason I should be running for my life. Whatever as long as it doesn't include me having to have a conversation with this asshole....

"AHHHH!" I screamed out in pain I felt something jump on me it was heavy. I opened my eyes on the ground and it was that damn mask again. Same figure just taller this time. This didn't even hurt it was just the fact that this person right now just jumped me. I had my mouth shut cause the masked killer had its hand on my mouth.

The hand was covered with a glove so it was hard to tell the body type completely. The killer picked it's knife from the ground and held it in it's right hand. Something told me I wasn't gonna die this night.

It removed it's hand from my mouth, dumb option. I tried to get my hand on the mask so I could remove it. It was difficult though... I somehow managed to kick it's ankle.

I ran upstairs just cause I completely locked my door. Paranoia gets me to do the most. It's fine I knew I won't be dying. At least not this night. I'll be my own final girl this night I guess. Having my own moment.

I locked my self in the room in case he got in there I have time to call someone. Most certainly not police they will take 20 minutes to get here. I'll call Randy in case he's in the video game store that I didn't visit today most certainly cause I fell asleep. The video game store is 3 minutes away from me so it would be helpful.

The phone wasn't on my desk though. Fuck what do I do? Stay here till the killer finally offs me or what? I saw someone in the yard so I opened my window.

Billy..? What is he doing here and why did he get here. This motherfucker is a fucking suspect. Even if he wasn't as tall where in the hell did he get the idea of driving by.. to me..?

"Billy what the fuck are you doing here the killer is inside my fucking property and I'm close to dying already. Don't ask why I'm calm maybe because mister perfect came over here right after I could've just gotten filleted..?" I complained. Who wouldn't have complained I'm just confused what he's doing over here. We have no chemistry at all except that I maybe had crush on him in middle school. But that was past long time.

"Shh! I scared him off come here don't worry you won't die its okay." He insisted for a hug I needed a hug either way so why wouldn't I accept that offer. It's comforting.

"The only reason I'm hugging you right now is to get myself believe you scared the killer off my fucking yard and that you aren't the killer. I hope so don't kill me." I sighed. This hug was probably the best one I had in a while. It was the best kind of ones like the ones you don't wanna pull away from even if you wish you could.

He smelt good too. I mean his scent was very good it smelt like a very good cologne. Loved it.

I pulled away slowly, it was suspicious on why he just hugged me and drove by like he didn't have a girlfriend... am I the villain in here..? I don't wanna be a chick that steals boyfriend's that's not how it should be working.

"So mr perfect what are you doing here and why did we just hug? Do you need anything or?"