Author's Note

Hello Spirits!

Okay, so when I started writing the first incarnation of "Phantom Test", I honestly thought it was gonna get two views and just die out.

Then, you guys actually read the dang story, even giving it a few votes!

I kept writing it because it was my highest demand of a story.

I'll admit, the story escaped me. After a while, I had no idea what I was doing, I just wrote what felt right.

It ended up making the story more cringe then it already was. And it felt a little disoriented and forced.

The sequel, Phantom Test 2: Insanity (which is now deleted), was just more cringe. I wanted to do Ghost King Danny, but also tie loose ends of the first story, while also making a whole new story, while also adding more characters.

By that time, it wasn't a story I was into anymore, and more of just another project on my desk that didn't really excite me anymore.

I really did like the idea behind "Phantom Test". I like the odd friendship of Danny and Johnny... And the really obscure romance between Mary and Danny.

So, I finally decided that I should just start over and create a rewrite.

So, welcome to the Phantom Test rewrite.

I sincerely hope you enjoy, and don't cringe nearly as much!

-EkonInkdragon