author's note

hey you guys! i am beyond appreciated by your compliments and i wish i could extend this story a little longer but i cant (with a whole lot of reasons).

BUT i am willing to make it as a spin-off. i know i never revealed the name of the couple. and here it is:

*dramatic, soft to loud drumroll*

the girl's name is odette sawyer.

no, i didn't think of the name 5 minutes before writing this note or searching "top 50 beautiful baby names" on google. i had thought of that simple name while i was organizing the plot of 11:11. at first i was like "is it too odd?" but then i decided afterwards that i wont mention any names. just a simple, heartbreaking poem that'll somehow leave my readers mystified.

and the boy's name was:

*loud to soft drumroll*

dominic ambrose.

i hate to burst your bubble but i did search on that one. haha, ok.

i'm officially making a spin-off for this story. but not right away bc i'm catching up on my story "mild winters" and i'm so stressed out about my studies and i feel like i rlly need alot of catching up.

(sorry for my side of promotion but if you guys wanna check those stories out, open my profile and save my stories in your reading lists, thanks v much!)

rosemary out.

oh, and by the way, i'm also willing to answer questions! comment your questions below and i'll update the next with ALL your questions answered. so, fire away!