THREE | NINETY PERCENT

HMG RECORDING STUDIOS

The clock had just struck 1:26 as Miguel and Shenseea sat in the studio. They weren't necessarily waiting for Wiz but they were damn sure wondering where the hell he was.

Shenseea was supposed to be something close to a surprise for Wiz, Miguel thought it'd be a good possibility for her and Wiz to collaborate but after him taking his precious time she felt as if she was wasting her time.

The last hour consisted of them either having their eyes on the tv or engaging in minimal conversation.

"How about you freestyle in the booth for me and we can just go from there, cool?" Miguel suggested in hopes that she wouldn't feel like she was there for absolutely nothing.

"Let's do it." She said before hopping up.

She walked into the booth, closed the door then walked over to the mic and placed the headphones over her head. She took deep breaths in and out in anticipation as she waited for Miguel to give her the clear to begin.

Once the beat started she closed her eyes and began to spit whatever came to mind. In her head, she did this free styling shit for real.

If you ah side chick and you tell a niggas bitch that you are screwing wits you ah snitch boy if you sit down talking shit on the internet ah lick

and you tell a niggas bitch
that you are screwing wits
you ah snitch
boy if you sit down talking shit
on the internet ah lick

The beat stopped abruptly causing her to snap out of the trance that rapping put her in. She quickly took the headphones off her head once she saw Wiz and Miguel conversating outside the booth.

Miguel briefly stopped talking and motioned for her to come out of the booth. She slowly left the booth, both because she was slightly irritated that she had to stop mid-rap and also eager to meet the artist within feet of her.

As she stepped toward them she greeted him with a slight wave, she didn't want to interrupt whatever they were talking about.

"Wassup, my fault for being late," Wiz said before slowly shaking her hand.