Prolouge

Naruto Uzumaki is a little child who has been tormented from the moment he was born. What about his family? His mother and father, on the other hand, were both murdered on the day he was born. It was a day Naruto despised, not because his father and mother had died, but because it was the day the town was assaulted by the nine-tailed beast. In Naruto, the fourth sealed the nine-tailed beast to protect the town. He imagined Naruto would be hailed as a hero, but little did he know that it would make his life a living nightmare. Naruto is viewed by them as a terrifying fox, a demon, and a monster who devastated the village and slaughtered their loved ones. Naruto's childhood was difficult; he couldn't make any friends, and the reason for this was because the villagers kept their youth a long way away from Naruto. The villagers aren't permitted to tell youngsters his age or younger about the nine tails, but that doesn't stop them from trying to find a method to keep their kids away from him. Even still, some villages ignored the warnings and instructed their children. Those who don't understand will recognize Naruto as a monster but will have no idea why.

Since he was a baby, Naruto has been offered for adoption, but no one wants a monster like him. When Naruto turned four, they booted him out and ordered him not to return, shutting the door in his face before he could say anything. Naruto was now on his way to look for a spot to stay and eat. While strolling, he came across a book on the pavement and picked it up to read. The book was on how to take care of yourself, and it was created just for him, which was great. Naruto was enthralled by the book and ready to put it to the test. He learnt to fish, hunt, and cook from there, and he found a place to call home in the cave. He was happy. While preparing his food, a passer-by stopped to stare at Naruto. He recognized Naruto and wondered why he was all by himself out here. Naruto approached the man and inquired about his identity; little did he know, it was the third Hokage. They talked and ate while admiring the view. Naruto was ecstatic since he had just made his first friend in almost four years. Knowing that someone was worried about him made him feel better. Naruto was told by the hokage that he would be living in an apartment on his own from now on and that he would have to take care of himself, something he already knew how to do at the age of four.

Naruto's birthday was October 10th, and he had just turned seven, so you'd think he'd be throwing a celebration and blowing out the candles, but instead he was fleeing from the people hunting him. On Naruto's fifth birthday, October 10th, the villagers organized a demon hunt. Naruto was allowed five minutes to hide before being tracked down during the Kyuubi Festival. Whoever discovered him first, alone or in a group, had complete control over him for the remainder of the day, and if he wasn't found by the end of the day, he was left alone for two days. The Hokage was unaware of the event; some of the jonins were informed but chose not to inform the Hokage due to their involvement.

He was nine years old when he was in a dark place, and he wonders if he perished. Is it true that the peasants' vengeance has finally been wrested from them? When he stood up, he noticed a cage in front of him and went to investigate. A creature confronted him. Naruto wasn't scared of the nine tails, despite appearances. The only thing that worried him was whether or not the beast's fur was fluffy. When Naruto asks what the beast's name is, the beast simply replies, "Kurama." He informed Naruto that he was in his mindscape and that he had brought him there. Kurama wasn't a horrible guy; in fact, he was charming and kind, but he kept his feelings hidden. Naruto has always been a favorite of his. He despised Naruto's village because of the treatment he received there, and he believed that no child should have to go through what he had. When Kurama looked down, Naruto was hugging him. In some ways, Naruto felt safe with Kurama. Naruto would return on a regular basis to speak with him. Kurama admits that while destroying the community, he was controlled by a mask guy. Kurama had become like family to Naruto, caring for him and even healing him when a band of alcoholics surrounded him in a corner and beat him to death, which Kurama attempted to prevent.

Footsteps and heavy breathing echoed over a valley, as if something or someone was trying to flee. Naruto was the one in question, and he was fleeing the locals. The Kyuubi Festival, which commemorates Naruto's birthday, was held once more. He just turned eleven years old, which means he's been in pain for that long. Naruto kept rushing in search of a safe haven. All of Naruto's hiding places, including the most difficult ones, had already been discovered by the locals. He ran in the wrong direction, which led to a dead end, and as a result, he perished on the inside. Naruto pondered for three minutes before making his decision. He parked between the house and the wall. He heard the people' voices grow louder and louder, and he hurried quickly between the spaces, oblivious to how uncomfortable it was. The locals, who appeared to be inebriated, arrived in pursuit of the little monster. After 5 minutes of silence, Naruto decided to peek to make sure they were gone, which was a terrible mistake. When he poked his head out, one of the drunken grabbed him and threw him to the ground, unconcerned about whether he was harmed or  not. The drunkards, who appeared to be three, drew a kunai and stabbed him in the side. They tore his clothing off and started scribbling on his back. Words like "monster," "devil," "killer," "go die," and "no one likes you" were either new or traced. Naruto didn't shout because this had been going on for years; all he did was cry to himself while waiting for them to finish. When he was stabbed on the other side, he yelped. Naruto assumed they were done as they came to a standstill and attempted to stand, only to be tossed back down. When Naruto first felt his pants being taken off and then his underwear being pulled down, he was perplexed. As he pleaded with them not to harm him, his eyes widened. When one of the men discovers Naruto, he pulls out his thing (*-*) and tries to flee, only to be caught by the other two. He felt the man thing (*-*) enter him and began screaming in agony; he couldn't believe it; he'd just given up his virginity to this inebriated man. All that could be heard were screams and appeals for help. After 5 minutes, Naruto was left alone in the alley, weeping. He wondered aloud when this hellish existence would come to an end.

/////////////////////////////////

October 2nd

Ah, hello everyone, welcome to my first story, well this really sucks but at least I tried, now imma say this because I know after this imma get hate.

1. Remember I did not explain the part of him being rape, I am not comfortable with that.

2. No there is no smut, also not comfortable with that, just a normal thing, kissing and hugging.

3. The only ships in this story are SasuNaru, SakuHina and NejiTen. The rest are just here.

4. Request for what ever ship is open except for Ino and Shino and maybe Kiba.

5. Please tell me if I should add The Sand Siblings to the trip because I know some of y'all have ship and I wanna make you happy so they would be for:
Lee: since basically people ship him with Gaara
Shikamaru: his future wife, duh
Kiba: since basically people ship him with Kankuro

Well that's all I have to say, hope you enjoy the story.

/////////////////////////////////