64th Part

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

Heya guys from now I'll update frequently. You people hurt me so much 💔
I had taken down SCB because of some stupid readers . They read and reported the story . I mean what's this behaviour? Just wow guys .
Don't read any of my story if you feel to report it . There is million of stories read them . If you don't have the courage to tell me what's wrong in my story then where you here ? You guys complained to some other authors about SCB being copied . Stop doing backbitching. If you don't like don't read but don't create misunderstanding and fuss and negativity . I don't know who had the problem with SCB that she did this type of behavious .
Do you guys think I can copy others ?
I'm here it's being 1 and half year , do you find any single chapter of any story being copied ?
you people are just ridiculous. I don't understand your mind and all .
You will read atfirst then do backbiching and creates misunderstanding ,argument , negativity between other aurhors .
So who were thought that I copied SCB listen carefully there is huge difference between inspired and copied . If you unaware about the comparison then it's your fault not mine . IM CLEAR FROM MY SIDE THAT I DIDN'T COPIED ANY SINGLE CHAPTER OF ANY OF MY STORY . ITS YOUR MIND WHICH IS COPIED I GUESS . I'll tell it till I'm here that SCB was solely my idea not copied . So next time if you find any similarities or think about being copied have the gut to tell me first then to others . Though the author was so good that's why she consulted with me atfirst and let me know that my readers were complained to her ... just great guys just great . She is so kind and I talked with her yesterday . She told me about some similarities with her but it's all coincidence . Why would I copy others when I've my own brain ro write ?
Don't worry ... who miss Ayesha and Aarman don't worry guys they'll come back to you again with a different storyline .
Don't think that I got scared or anything then I unpublished the story . The thing is I respect that author so much , I'm so younger than her , so if she found it similar I accepted it as my fault that is why I taken back the story . I respect her ..
And those who only cared about their entertainment don't come here dude . My stories are for my loyal readers .
I'm not beggar who's asking for votes . Don't think authors selfish . It's their fees to entertain you by their update . From today I'll not asked about followers , votes , comments and all . So please don't ask me also for early update .
Now I also want to play the game with you . If you don't vote I'll not update untill i want .
Think me rude , selfish or anything ....
Your behavious leads me to this extent .
Thank you.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Almost 4 and half hours passed

"Itna time kyun lag raha hai Manish ji , sab thik thak to chal raha hai na andar" Swarna asked being tensed

"Calm down Swarna sab thik hoga " Manish console Swarna

On the other side inside the OT

"Oh God she is shrinking " Dr Ishan said while naira was shrinking heavily

"I think hume bone marrow transfer karna hi padega" Kartik said

"You're right Kartik" Dr Ishan said

"But Dr Ishan hum itni jaldi donor kaha se arrange karenge" Kartik asked

"Kartik you go and tell your dad , they already known about donor, tab tak hum surgery ko paused karte hai , nurse injection" Dr Ishan