1. My Entry 😎

Hi!!!! My name is Arsh. I am from Haryana. I mean, my birthplace is Haryana but right now, we have shifted to New Delhi cause my father is an Income Tax Inspector, so got posted here a week ago. And for this, I have to leave my old school and school friends as well. 😒 hate this...

I know I am gonna meet new people in this new school as well and make new friends cause I am pro in this ( lifting my shirt collar proudly). I am a new admission to this school.
As expected, I was greeted very warmly by everyone. The teachers, and my classmates all are nice.
I must add some of the girls are quite excited to talk to me 😉u know what I mean. Grabbing every chance to have a little bit of chit chat with me whether in recess or games period or in any free period.

Thanks to my new friends Aarav, Yash, Rahul and other boys. They invited me to play basketball with them. Hard to believe today is my first day in this school and I succeeded to mingle with everyone here EXCEPT ONE GIRL.😏

ARSH'S PICS

==================================

I am playing basketball with my friends and I can see from the corner of my eyes, that the girls are watching me without blinking.
I can understand their interest.
Well what to do... I am a handsome guy with a brilliant mind. Sorry if u feel that I am bragging about myself 😄
But these are not my words but of people around me, Everyone use to say the same about me.

But there's a specific ONE who has not even said a simple 'Hi' to me since the day I came. And I can see that specific ONE is reading some book sitting on the stairs of B wing's building on the left side.

I came to know that her name is Swati