4. New Rishtaa

7 years, it's been 7  freaking years now. In all these years, I tried my best to know about her, to find her. Enquiring from my friends who were my classmates in school, scanning social networks, searching for any information but I didn't get a single clue.

My mind has always been occupied by her thoughts. Many girls came into my life. But how can I provide them with the place where she already resides....And that place is.... MY HEART.

Okay, I agree a smile automatically comes on my face when I talk about her.

My good scores in higher secondary helped me getting admission in one of the good colleges. I completed my bachelor's and prepared to crack the entrance exam of my master's. And because of my hardwork, support and blessings of my parents and God, I scored well and further landed up getting a nice pay scale job in a prestigious organization. I am happy that I made my parents proud. I  managed to achieve everything that I dreamt off.

Except one.... And that you all know..😞😞

I thought that my crush on her will just fade away with this passing time but  that feeling just got stronger day by day. And I realized that I had fallen for her, the day I felt that urge to talk to her.
Every night I used to look at her picture. Her face looked so simple yet beautiful, specially when the sun rays were falling on her face that day enhancing the breathtaking charm of her features.
I never imagined, that I will go crazy like this for a girl who doesn't give a damn  about what I feel.

Just a smile, few exchange of words, few minutes of eye contact with her and I am over the moon.
But what to do. She is not with me. And my parents are now adamant to find a girl for me...

Cause according to them, this is my correct age to get married. And if I decides to deny them, my mom simply taunts me by saying her same favorite dialogue like...."when we you get married...at the age of 50"🙄🙄

I have tried making every excuse but now I am trapped by their emotional blackmailing technique.
From the past 3 years, I rejected every proposal.

No... No... Don't think that I am arrogant or egoistic person, I rejected those proposals because the first girl that I met, requested me to deny for marriage because she was in love with someone else and didn't had the courage to tell the same thing to her parents. So, I helped her and supported her by making her parents agree for their inter-caste marriage.
I think if 2 people love each other then different caste or different traditions doesn't matter. Our country worship every culture and we should be proud of that. Love is the only thing which has the power to cross different boundaries and make new relations.

Okay.... Then the next proposal came. But the girl didn't want to get married neither to me nor to anyone cause she told me that she wanted to go abroad and continue to study further. And after that 1 more proposals came but that was through my buaji's (father's sister) 😲😲

now when you hear buaji's name, just run....because wherever she goes, she is a walking chaos.

 I knew the girl very well she was the daughter of buaji's friend, and belongs to a rich family. We were in same college when I was doing my master's and what I clearly remember is that she used to bully innocent freshers back in college and once the matter got so much worse when I came to know that a girl reported against her to the principal and she was about to get kicked out of the college but her rich dad's connections saved her. I very well know that she is a rich spoiled daughter of a powerful man.

Please don't tell anyone😰😰 but in order to escape from her I told her that I am not interested in any women but my interest is more in mens.

Hey..... Don't laugh.. 😩😩...........................