021: Hinari & Lee

Medical related books.

Messy scrolls with Hinari's handwriting.

A drooling face of his sister, who has her eyes closed as she snores.

That's what Neji met when he entered the living room.

He kneeled down to her level and woke her up, who immediately opened her eyes.

"You okay?" He asked, he grabbed a tissue and wiped the drool on Hinari's mouth.

"Yeah, Just trying to study advance medical ninjutsu. But it's hard to practice it, it requires too many hand seals then chakra." Hinari replied and fixed her hair into a bun clawed by a white hair claw. Some strands escaping and falling in her face.

"It's a pain in the ass, being a medical specialist in our cell." She complained.

"I'll prepare us some breakfast, you stay here and clean your mess before I come back." He said then walked out, Hinari yawned and opened the window; Sun hitting her face making her close her eyes and shut the window.

"This is why I prefer nighttime." She groaned and started cleaning the mess she did.

She shivered in fear.

There was this eyes once again, one she couldn't see and caught in the act.

It has been watching her, for a long time.

"You're just overthinking, there's no way someone can sneak inside a compound without being caught with these byakugan users living inside." Neji assured, entering the living room once again.

"Yeah... you're right. There's no way that person will enter here right?" Hinari smiled, looking for reassurance. Neji smiled a bit and pat her head. "Yes, there's no way." He reassured and led her to the kitchen to eat.

Hinari went out to have some fresh air, it's been a week since the preliminary. She's been training with the hokage as Kakashi isn't available, Hera was busy with covering her anbu works, the butterflies are resting, and she doesn't want to bother the anbu twins.

But, speaking of devil, Hinari was greeted by one and only Mikazuki.

"Hina-chan!!" He yelled, almost squealing.

Hinari blushed in embarrassment, all of the villagers around them has their eyes glued to both the guy, and her.

"Zuki aho! Stop that!!" Ron scolded to Mikazuki fanboy-ing towards the girl who has her eyes shut.

Next thing they knew, Hinari has her byakugan on and locked her sight onto Mikazuki's stomach. She launch forward and pressed her target.

Mikazuki knelt on the floor, crying the pain out.

"I-I'm sorry!! I won't do it again." He whined.

"Stand up, I know it doesn't hurt. I didn't press any fatal chakra point." She rolled her eyes and started walking away, Mikazuki stood up as if pain never really went to him and started following behind with his twin.

"Does that mean you forgive me?" He asked, Hinari scoffed.

"I will kill you when you're asleep, be careful." She warned, Ron snickered by that statement while his twin shuddered.

"I--i... I will stay at the Anbu Headquarters then!" He stuttered, Hinari cocked her head as the two males catch up. "Suit yourself, pretty boy." She shrugged

"You just called me pretty boy hey!" Mikazuki blushed, Hinari then slapped his arms.

"Stop obsessing with me really." She sighed