Burning Desire

*Again I have a song title for the title of the chapter so yeah it's a super awesome song by Lana Del Rey*

Amy's POV

He pinned me against the wall and started kissing me. I had my hands on his face and neck and his were around my waist. I could feel him against me more and more as things got more intense. He started kissing my neck.

"Don't leave a mark. I don't want anybody to find out," I whispered.

He took me over to the couch, where I got on top of him. I loosened his tie while he continued to kiss me, going from my lips to my jaw to my neck to my chest. It felt so good. Then I heard the door open. I looked to see Seth's stunned face in the doorway.

"I don't- What... Is going on?" he said.

I didn't know what to say. I thought he was gone for at least an hour.

"I thought you would be gone for a while..." I said.

"I came back to get my phone. And here I walk in and I see the love of my life making out with one of my best friends. I just don't understand..."

I had been having an affair. I never thoughy Seth would find out. I thought we were too sneaky.

"To be fair... I thought you guys were just screwing around," lied my secret boyfriend.

"YOU KNOW THAT'S A LIE, JASON." Seth yelled.

I had been seeing Jason Sudeikis on the side. He was so irrisistable. Plus, he came on to me so...

"Look, Seth. I know it looks bad... Okay it is bad. But it could be worse, right?... I said.

Seth's POV

I couldn't believe my eyes. I would never do this to her. And I never thought Jason would do this to me! We're really close... I just don't get it.

"IT COULDN'T BE WORSE. YOU KNOW WHY?" I spat.

"Why?"

"BECAUSE I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU AND THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE. AND I STILL HAVE TO SIT WITH YOU AT THE UPDATE DESK EVERY FUCKING SATURDAY AND ACT LIKE THIS IS OKAY. LIKE NONE OF THIS IS HAPPENING. I HAVE TO WRITE WITH YOU AND JASON AND I HAVE TO SEE YOU. AND I CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT. THAT'S WHY THIS CAN'T BE ANY WORSE."

I was furious. I stood there waiting for her to say something. Instead she just looked at me, still on Jason, like a deer in headlights. There's nothing she can say. Nothing she can do. Nothing to fix this. And she knows it. So she's just sitting there. He still has his hands on her waist. She still has her hands on his chest. I'm still in the doorway. And while all this is happening my life is falling apart. And there's nothing we can do about it.