Introduction

This is a story about two siblings who after losing a loving mother and an abusing father, they realized that they only have each other. Jungkook was the older, five years older then Jimin. He was the protector and the guidance of his little brother, Jimin trusted him, Jungkook protect him, teach him, and care for him all his life. But with little or no interaction from the outside world, all Jimin knew was what his older brother teach him, and Jungkook was wise beyond his years.

When Jimin was growing and becoming a teenager, Jungkook explained the changes he was about to experience , that include the sexual desires. While he as an adult man was also struggling with his own desires and fighting against them, until he find himself falling for the worst person to love.

Disclaimer

This short story I wrote it in one day. The idea was swimming in my head so I did it.

As a reminder, English is not my first language and also I usually write at night before bed, so you will find grammar error and typos because some time I'm so tired that I don't double check for grammar.

Also, I know this story is a sensitive topic, if you feel uncomfortable with the trigger warning described in here, please don't read it, there are other stories with fluff and all that and less sensitive topics. Thank you.

The story has not a happy ending

TRIGGER WARNING!!!!

Ch1ld 4bus3
!nc3st
R4p3

Thank you for reading, enjoy