CHAPTER 20

Hello everyone I hope you all are doing well 😊!
Sorry for not being active actually I'm really busy these days due to my assignments!!

Firstly it's 16k+ view's thank you so much ❤️❤️

Coming back to the story

SKIPPING TO SHOOT NIGHT!

JasLy and the whole team was present their they all were discussing about how to execute the shoot!

CD : I hope you both are known by the fact that this I gonna be lil intense!

Aly : yess we are known hn Jas!

Jas : yess!

Cd : so let's start the last part of our shoot!

JasLy : sure!

Cd: u guys may change!

JasLy left!

They came back after changing

Aly pov -

So aj humara shoot ka last day ha main just change krke aay hun nd I saw Jas mtlb how could someone look so beautiful yr I can't take my eyes off 👀 she called me n I went towards her

Pov ended

Jas : Aly sunn na

Aly : hm bol

Jas : yk I'm super nervous

Aly : kuch nhi hota Jas just chill we know na!

Jas : yeah!!

CD : ready guyz?

JasLy : yeah coming

CD explain the scene to JasLy 🙂

SCENE  🎬

Jasmin was at flat in her night wear she heard a door know she went towards the door nd saw Aly. He just pushed the door & hold Jasmin from her waist firstly she was shocked but clam as she knows him very well!
Jasmin just stealed his lips and LEFT Aly shocked he immediately responded back to her and it turned into a wild one without breaking kiss he carried her in his arms in bridal style towards the bed
They broke the kiss as Jas was out of breath he just looked her nd they had a cute eye lock 💗😚
Aly just opened is jacket md kept it aside! He just wrapped his hands around her waist & her hands around his neck he started giving her wet kisses on her neck she had a vibration in her body!!
After a while of kissing SESSION Jas turned over him now she was above him she kissed him again! ~

CD : cut cut 🎬
Fantastic job guys you both just nailed I am really impressed with you both I am sure this music video is gonna rock you both have performed every lyric beautifully!! and the most important part of your chemistry is just lit no one can beat it you both are just perfect together!

JasLy : thank you so much ❤️

CD : so guys I just want to inform you both that the editing work will be for 2 days and after that we will confirm the the release date to! I hope it's fine with you both?!

Jas : yess it is kyu Aly?

Aly : hn it's okay!

They all had some word nd left for their houses! As they both were busy in the preparation of Arjit nd Krishna's weeding!!

NOTE - IK IT'S TOO SHORT PR PLEASE AJ KE LIYE DEKH LO I'LL TRY MY BEST TO GIVE YOU GUY'S UPDATED!

ND PLEASE DO COMMENT ARE U GUYZ LIKING MY STORY OR NOT?

LOT'S OF LOVE
S🤍