CHAPTER 25

Hello everyone I hope you are doing well 😊!
Sorry for the delay as I'm trying to little foucs on my studies due to exam's 🙉

Let's start 💙

⚠️WARNING⚠️

T

his part contains mature content read it if you are comfortable!

----------------------------------------------

Jas was lying on Aly's chest and kissing his neck deeply that moment Aly turned over Jas now Aly was above her but not putting his whole wait on her.
Aly starting kissing her feet then navel now he was close to her cleavage he deeply kissed her nd she moaned!

Jas's pov
I closed my eyes as soon as Aly reached near my cleavage and kissed me his touch effect me so much! He left few kisses on my lips and started licking my nub his tongue was soon inside me "Ah!" I moaned it feels so good!!
I clenched the sides of my bedsheet with both hands.

After a while he tried to open my dress nd I helped him. As soon as I undressed myself he gave me a naughty look and whispered " I'm gonna eat you tonight" I just blushed on his statement!
He starting caressing my inner thighs I moaned "Alyyy!"

The next moment his two fingers entered my nub his fingers were going in and out form my wet cuñt slowly and painfully. He again replaced his fingers by his tongue he begin sucking on my nub. I moaned " OH ALY!!"
He looked at me and said Yess baby did you liked it??

It feels so good! I said
Jas do you want more? He asked while caressing my inner thighs.
Instead of replying him back I moaned!
Tell me Jasmin! He again asked
" I want you Aly inside me right now!" I said
In no time he started! I opened my eyes
"Oh my fuck!"
He's so big! It's making me loss my control over me but fûck it feels so good! this time he  thrusted  in me hard and slow.

Oh god stop teasing me Aly! I said
Then beg for it Baby 😉 He said
I didn't replied to his statement and he started his thrust very slow he kept doing this for few times,
Alyy I need you inside me hard and rough right now please!!
He starts his thrust hard "Aah!" I just keept moaning
Go fast inside me please I said and he agreed

Oh God I am just losing my control I just need him inside me hard and rough! Fück Ahh!
Aly....make me cum please. " I said and he shook his head"
He trusted in me really hard. Fück
I'm gonna cum soon. "I said"
This is too soon baby. " he replied"
He began kissing me all over my face neck and my lips.

Soon as our lips meet he began moving hard and fast in me.
I was still moaning but the different was I was moaning inside his mouth.
After few more thrusts we both left each other and staring breathing heavily/ breathless!
The again came closer to me and gave a small and fast  kiss on my lips

Now your official mine!❤️ "He said"
Nd you mine forever ❤️ " I replied"

He held me from my waist and looked at me I blushed he looked at my bobs but he didn't said anything just kept looking at them!

On the another moment " Are you ready?" He asked naughtyly 🙊

I'm already cüm Aly " I replied to him"

No worries let's do a soft one 😉 " He said huskily"

Ummm Whatt??! " I replied confusingly"

Wait let me te you " this exact word I heard"

Umm okay!!!

Jas's pov ended

Authors pov
He just staring sucking her bobs like a child needs food!
He enjoyed the flavour of her bobs

"She moaned in pleasure"

Aly slowly put his big manhood inside her sensitive part and starts his thrusts slow and fast " she moaned Aly in pleasure l"
Her bobs were still inside his mouth while thrust!
He rubbed her breasts with hands and cupped them into his mouth and staring hitting and sucking them!

This time he thrusts her with his full energy and she staring screaming
" Oh my goodness Aly!!!"

Scream more louder . He said!

OHHH....AHHH ALYYYYY!!! " she screamed "

Yeah that's like my baby " he replied"
Ready??? He questioned

I'm already cum Aly . " She said"

Please Jasmin yr. "He requestes"

Oh Godl! Ohk Aly I'm ready!

Now Jas was on the upper side of him she first starting kissing him on his bare chest and abs he felt a current in his spine. She started caressing his inner thighs and he moaned in pleasure!

She sat on his stomach and kiss him Aly over and then har I stuck on his big manhood!

She didn't utter a single word but he understand what she is thinking of

You can go for it Jas I won't mind 🙈"He said"

And she hold his big and started sucking it fastly and the ball she sucked them!
"Aly stared moaning in pleasure"

She held his big in her hands and putted it in her sensitive part. Aly held her from her waist and looked at her!

Jasmin keep going he said and she nodded and she thrusts on him

And she smashed his lips and enjoying the different flavours of her mouth!

They both left few love bites on each other!!

The both left each other as they were breathless at the moment.

Authors pov ended

Aly : enjoyed??

Jas : ofcourse yess

Aly : I'm so lucky to have u 🥺🤍

Jas : and I'm more lucky ❤️

Aly : come her ( while opening his arms)

Jas : coming

They both hugged each other and slept in eachothers arms!!

NOTE : PLEASE GIVE SUGGESTIONS ON STORY EITHER IN COMMENTS AUR DM AS I'M OUT OF MY THOUGHTS

THAT'S IT!
DO VOTE AND  COMMENTS
LOVEEE🤍