- 8 -

Their shooting went smoothly and soon they've finished filming.
Before ending today's work we were given again packed meals that we all ate together.
"Hey guys, I have to go earlier" Yoomin said.
"Oh ok, oppa, see you next week"
"See you, hyung! We should go soon as well, Jin. Your mom might worry" Kyungjun said.

"Ah right! Today Juyeon's cousin is coming to their house and she made me promise to be there as well!"
"I have to go soon too" Jake said.
"You could give noona a ride!" Niki said.
"What? No no, there's no need! Kyungjun oppa and I planned to go home together already, there's no need but thanks!"
"Thank you so much for today" Kyungjun said standing up.

"Thank you so much! And I hope I didn't make anyone uncomfortable with my fan behavior"
"Honestly, compared to some fans we've met, you've acted way more calmly than them" Heeseung said.
After saying bye to them and the rest of the staff Kyungjun we took the train and went home.
"See you next week, Jin" he said kissing my forehead and the running away.

"Man what now- Yah! Jung Kyungjun!" I went inside, changed into some decent clothes before going to Juyeon's apartment.
"Juyeonie! What the-" I said stopping at the entrance of their living room.
"Sim Juyeon, why the hell is thee Jake Sim in your living room?!" I said shocked.
"I DONT KNOW?!" She replied as shocked as me.

"Nice seeing you again, Jinhee!" he said calmly.
"WAIT- YOU MET THEM AT THE RINK TODAY?!"
"YES! MAN YOU SHOULD'VE BEEN THERE"
"STOP SHOUTING" Juyeon's mom said.
"Sorry aunty/mom" we both said.
"So you're telling me that, Jake Sim, Jake from ENHYPEN, is your cousin? And you didn't know?"

"Yeah!" She answered.
"Last time we saw each other was when I was 6 and she was 4" Jake added.
"Juyeon- You simped over your own cousin"
"Bitch stop reminding me! And you mom! You could've told me!"
Her mom and aunt just laughed at us.
"Hey Jake Uhm oppa? Yeah uhm Wanna see her room?" I said to tease Juyeon.
"Why not" he shrugged.

"No!? Stop!" she said.
"Too late, bestie!"
We went to her room while she tried to push us out of it.
"Is that? A poster of Heeseung hyung?" He said pointing at the huge poster on the wall.
"Yes, it is. Now get out and please never tell him" she said begging.
"Don't worry, I won't"
We went back in the living room and ate the fruit that her mom prepared while the two cousins caught up with things.

"Oh Jin, right! You met them today! How was it?"
"So cool! And you should've been there! Jungwon was so adorable! And he's so tall! And he couldn't even stand on ice at first, so we had to give him one of the penguin supports! And then Jay woah! His style is just wow! And Niki was so friendly and Heeseung too! Sunoo and Jake did bump onto me few times-"
"Hey! I said I was sorry!"

"OH SHIT- I FORGOT YOU WERE HERE- This is so embarrassing" I said face palming.
"Karma for making him see my room" Juyeon said smirking.
"Anyways what else happened?"
"We gave her our autographs and apparently Jinhee and Sunghoon knew each other already" Jake explained.
"WHAT?!" Juyeon said.
"I DIDN'T REMEMBER!"

"We met back in Milan! But I didn't connect the dots! I even forgot that happened! I just helped him order a box of macaroons at the rink's cafe!"
"So it was before you came in Korea"
"Yeah oh also, he gave me his KakaoTalk ID- Jake oppa, please don't tell him I told you"
"Don't worry I won't, but damn! He really did that?"
"I mean, he signed under it?"

"Yeah it is his writing"
"What are you waiting, Jin! Text him!"
"Why would I?"
"Bestie, he asked you to be friends? Are you ok?"
"Give it a try, Sunghoon doesn't bite"
"Alright then"