Sy

Now that I'm back home, I realize something- the Azumarill was an old friend of mine.

WHAT?

I feel so selfish...

but now that I think about it, was I always selfish? Oh boy...

While walking to my room, I just had to hear this:

"RING RING RING!"

It was the telephone. I ran to our black telephone that I had just passed and answered it.

"Hello?" I said.

"Oh, hi. It's me, Aurora? Uh, remember me?" the Pokémon on the other end replied.

"Bye," I angrily said and ended the call. The telephone ringed again, but I ignored it.

I went back to my room. I remembered our homework from yesterday that was due tomorrow. Write about our life.

Why? I don't want to write about Umby. 

Should I just not write about Umby? Well, I guess I could say my family (including Umby), and put up some excuse of why Umby isn't in Blossom Middle School (I'm going to call it BMS from now), so it would seem like Umby is doing fine.

***

The hardest part.

The excuse.

Hmmm...

Umby was always very smart for his age, so he transferred to another middle school than me. I would rather not say the name of the middle school.

I will improve that sentence later. That sound convincing enough, right?

Right?

***

 With my red bag (my homework was inside it) on my back, I walk to school.

I see Aurora. She's talking with that Excadrill. I want to run up to them and say hi, but they leave to go up the steps to go into BMS.

I just had a chance. And I wasted it.

When I turn my head in every direction, people are staring at me or running away, scared.

I speed-walk in. And I see Aurora and the Excadrill again. They're only a little bit ahead.

I was standing right in front of the door, so when a Butterfree opened the door, I was thrown forward.

"Sorry!" I heard the Butterfree yell to me, and she actually sounded sorry. But that's what I was least worried about.

I was more worried about bumping into that Excadrill.

It happened so quickly. 

Aurora turned her head like a split second before I bumped into the Excadrill. Aurora said "Watch out!" to the Excadrill milliseconds before I crashed, but by the time she finished the "out!" part, we had already bonked into each other. And the sound was actually a "BONK!" so that's a coincidence.

Anyway...

Feet stopped. I felt myself burning, and it wasn't because the Excadrill was on fire (that would be ridonkulous) or because the Excadrill was a Steel type.

I knew the feeling. It was the feeling that people were staring at us.

"A...are you okay, Exdrill?" Aurora asked after a minute or something. I guessed that the Excadrill was named Exdrill. "Oh! And...Sy? Are you, uh, okay?"

I knew Aurora wasn't comfortable saying what she just said to me. 

"I'm fine," I say, trying to ignore the humongous crowd growing by every Pokémon coming in.

I saw the Butterfree flying towards me.

"I'm really sorry, uh, Sy? You're name is Sy, right?"

"Just don't do that again," I replied. That wasn't really an answer, but I didn't really feel like answering things at the moment. 

I started to walk. I glanced back, and saw Aurora helping Exdrill.

"Ugh," I thought, looking back forward, "that Butterfree!"

None of the teachers asked anything about "The Crash," as I call it, for the whole day, surprisingly.

A/N Wattpad telling me I write an upsetting amount every chapter for Registeel