Chapter 6 ( Edited)

Long chapter ahead!

It was a beautiful Monday morning and starting of the last semester. Swadeenta was curled up hugging her teddy and tucked into her favourite purple colour quilt on her bed. Her room had sketches of buildings and monuments spread all over and that's how a room of an architect student will look like for the projects and assignments they get!!!

Her alarm went of for the nth time and this little bunny didn't seem to wake up and it was already 7.30 am

Binni ma: swaaduuuuu elundhiri di. College ku time aachu innaikum nee late dhaan. Bus miss aachuna driver anna kooda vara maatanga unna drop panna. Eppo thaan maara poriyo.

Vinay: en maa keelendhu kathura? Eppadiyum andha kutty pisaasukku kekaadhu. naa poi elupuren.

Krish pa:nee ellupitana othukkuren nee periya aalu nu. Poda nadakkura velaiya paaru avaala endhuruchu minnal vegathula kelambuva ellariyum tension paduthi.idhu namakku enna pudhusa.

Vinay :naa try pandren.

Vinay climbed up the stairs and opened her room to see swadeenta peacefully sleeping with no idea what was happening. Upon seeing her like this he tip toed to her corner table and switched on the lights first. Swadeenta switched it off correctly without opening her eyes.

Vinay mv: adi paavi thookathula kooda correct off pandra irru di unakku irukku.

Vinay switched of the fan and ac and pulled of her quilt too but all went in vain as she was still sleeping peacefully. He opened the screen and let the sunlight fall on her face and he saw swadeenta stirring up from her deep slumber.

Swadeenta: vinayyyyyyy enda ippadi pandra seri po oru five minutes anna pleeeechhhhh.

Vinay mv: nee sari pattu vara maata approm poi drop pannu nu kenjuva podi anguttu.

Vinay got a bucket of water and poured it on her

Swaadeenta let out a loud shriek and got up from her bed.

Swadeenta: ippadiya eluppuvaanga loosu paithiyam mental.eppadi elupanum nu oru vevastha illa?
Oru ponna Sweeta cuteaa elupanum. Ippo idhuve un girl friends irundhurundha eppadi ezhupiruppa. Thangachi nu vandhuta thakkali chutney, mathava nu vandhutta ratham. What a world is this?

Vinay: madam time 8.00. College eppo. 8.50 ku. Ingendhu pogave 30 mins aagum. Van um miss pannita. Pona podhu nu drop pandren.

Saying this he moved away from her bed with a smile and was startled when Swaadu hugged him like a kola bear.

Swadeenta: aiii jollyyyyyy. Latea endhurucha un kooda bike la polaammmmm. Enna oru nalla naal innaiku.vera level na neeee. Sweetu cuteeeeee anna. I love youuuuu.

Vinay : romba ice vaikaadhadi urugida poren.

Swadeenta got ready in a beautiful lemon yellow kurti paired with white leggings and a beautiful jhumka. She combed her hair into a messy French plait and lined her eyes with kajal and gathered all her assignments and projects and left to the dining hall.

She had her favourite ghee dosa, and left with Vinay clinging on to his hands as it was years since she travelled with him on a bike.

***

It was an important day for Arjun too as he had a meeting with AR group of industries and this project was very important for the Credence group of companies to expand its presence in the world trade market.

Arjun got up and looked at his mother's photo kept on the side table with tears filled in his eyes.

Arjun's Mv: Even if it was a simple exam or board exam, you used to go the temple and pray for us amma. But today I am going to sign an important deal and you are not with us. It was always your dream to see me as the CEO of business empire and I did achieve it, but what's the use without you being here to see your Arjun fulfil your dream. I still remember the way you tied a red thread on my hand before my 12th board exams and I laughed at you. I need your blessing today ma.