Chapter 17 (Edited)

Recap: Arjun tells everyone about the Mumbai trip.
***

Swaadu was all groggy and she was sure mad at her bosses boss for scheduling a flight at 7am. She was never a morning person and that too for work it was all the more difficult. She was also apprehensive about this trip and she was pretty okay just because Rita too was coming with them.

She reached the airport dressed in a blue ripped jean paired with a white crop top. She had done her hair into a pony tail. She reached the waiting lounge of the privet jet terminal to see Rita, Sri, Pooja, Aparna and the three men already there along with the other staff members.

She was damn sleepy and she just laid her head on Rita when Sam came and sat near her.

Sam: Enna Swaadu thookama. Romba tireda?

Swaadu: Aama da innum thookam pogave illa.

Swaadu: Seri naa poi flight eradhukku munnadi poi oru hot chocolate vaanga poren.

Sri: Paathu poitu va ma yaarachu kaila coffee kotida poraanga.

Swaadu: Adha vera en di gnyabaga paduthura. Cha mood spoil pannita Sri.

Rita: Ponga madam poi vaangitu vaanga. Enga anna onnum pannida maatar unna.

Sam: Swaadu naa varen un kooda. Enakkum coffee venum.

Swaadu: Seri va da.

Arjun who was discussing regarding the Mumbai project to Rakshan turned his head hearing a familiar voice and he saw Swaadu laughing her heart out at something that Sam was telling her.

Arjun mv: Ellarkoodaiyum sirikura. Enna paatha edho bayapudura maari irukka vendiyadhu.

Rakshan: Nee bayapudura maari panna, bayapudadhana seivanga CEO sir.

Arjun: haan?

Rakshan: Mind voice nu nenchatiya. Sad..

They all boarded the flight and Arjun was pissed of seeing Sam being extra close with Swaadu and he was sure smiling a lot.

Pooja: Swaadu nee Sam kuda ukkandhukuriya.

Swaadu: Haan okay di.

Arjun: Sam, Mr. Ganesh has some work here for you. Can you just shift here and start working on the report.

Swaadu mv: Here comes his rude behaviour. Nimmadhiya ve irukka vida maatar pola ivaru.

Arjun sat near Swadeenta whereas Swaadu royalli ignored his presence and dwelved in her novel. Arjun was surprised knowing the fact the she was a novel person and he opened his Mac and started working on the presentation that had to be given that day at Mumbai.

He was engrossed in his work while he felt a slight weight on his shoulders only to find Swadeenta sleeping while keeping her head on his shoulder. Her fingers tightly wrapped around his forearm and she had no idea as to what she was upto. Arjun just smiled at her and he was broken away from his trance when he heard a throat clearing sound and it was none other than his younger sister.

Pooja: Anna sari ye illa. You can talk to me. I am from this generation unlike you old people.

Arjun: enna pesanum.

Pooja: Anything that you feel.

Arjun: I don't feel anything.

Aparna: Feel pannama dhaan ava un mela paduthum nee edhuvum sollama irukka.

Arjun: Adhellam illa. Ekkaname naa romba panniten to test what limits she can go to nu. She also needs rest but this meeting was also important so she had no other choice.