The royalty [ I ]

Person pov:

You where at your tiny house sleeping but you wake up to the sudden screaming from out side your house, when you open the door someone throw a water at your face. "The girl stole my baby!!" the woman that throw the water yell "i did not take your baby."

you say but eveyone not listen to you and keep screaming to bring back the baby, the gard take you to the castles. and you seriously so done live here but this is the only place you have. you don't have anywhere to go so you need to deal with this stupid things that happen to you.

the gard take you to the queen and you bow to her.

"what have you done again Y/N?"

"Nothing ma"am i promise."

she look mad at you
"You know stealing a baby is not cool"

you look at her "but i don't-"

she cut you off "Naah i don't want to hear anything from you get out"

the gard take you and throw you out from the castle. you try to get up but then a head appears, you look up and see one of the prince. you stan up and bow to him.

"Oh no don't worry don't need to bow" he say smiling awkwardly. you look up at him "but you're the prince"

"ofc i'm but i don't really like people bowing at me" then he introduced himself "hi my name is hyunjin. prince hyunjin."

you can't believe a prince just introduced himself in front of you. then in that moment the royal trumpet start to play "oh my god i'm late see you again!" he wave at you and run inside the castle you look at hin running and go to the front of the castle to see what's happening.

when you arrive at the front of the castle all the eight prince gather around at the balcony

"ladies and gentleman welcome to the special events, we going to have a new royal joining us today, please welcome... princess venti!"

A girl around your age appears
"Hi everyone wow i can't believe i get to be one of the royalty that can take care of you all!" everyone screaming in excitement she keep giving flying kisses and waved like she the princess in every country.

you got annoying and go to your house. you lay yourself  "what a tired day" you about to close your eyes until you got a knock on your door when you open it guess who it is

yep you got it right the princess. "You must be Y/N right?" you noded "what a beutiful young ladie" you roll your eyes "please come to the castle and no offence but what an ugly house you have" everyone behind her laugh except the prince that looking so annoying at last you not the only one that's annoying.

You look at hyunjin and he smile at you

Straykids pov:

"Bro why are you smiling at her?" changbin says and every members just look at him "nothing just...she doesn't deserve all of this treatment" hyunjin say with full heart the members seem to know what he's talking about "Lee know go take venti away from her and from now on we are going to be her friends." bangchan say looking at everybody. lee know look at bangchan "excuse me mr bang why i'm the one who need to take venti away from her?" he look at bangchan "just do it will ya?" lee know roll his eyes and go to venti that enjoy laughing at you.

"it's time to go venti or you will be in a air fryer again" venti look at lee know and walk away from you.

you look at the prince, they all smile and walk back to the castle.

Next Morning:

"Bangchan go tell all your brother that food is done" the queen says to bangchan and he go wake everyone up. everyone up and start eating and then venti came in "Where's is my hairband!" she yell "we don't know venti" Han says continue eating
"urga i hate you all!!" and then she storm off