Alejandro Caldron

It's about a 20 minute drive from club disco to his place. The chauffeur drops us off at the front of a 3 story house that has trees and bushes following the outside of the house. "Follow me" he says "hey I still haven't caught your name yet, you're lucky I even came with you here" I blurt out, he turns to look at me spreading his beautiful textured lips " My names Alejandro caldron, I guess you need to know what you're about to scream" he says looking down at my cleavage that my dress presents "Well since you said your name I guess you need to know mine" he shrugs his shoulders and guides me to the two big black doors "My names Alexia Creed, I guess you'll need to know what you'll be screaming to" I spit back at him, he doesn't say anything and grabs my hand pulling me up the marvelous marble stairs.

The inside of the house is amazing with gold flakes everywhere and ivory pillars stationed throughout the house. We make it the one of the many bedrooms, He begins kissing me closing the door behind him and dimming the lights. I fall into the kiss puckering my lips on his.

We stumble onto the bed as he rips my dress off without breaking a sweat, as soon as my dress is off my bra and underwear follow,His kiss leaves my mouth and travels down to my boobs i moan in delight and pain as he swirls his tongue around my nipples, and nibbles on them. He then drags his tongue down to my vagina flicking the tip of his tongue on my clit, I moan ale unknowingly giving him a nickname. My orgasm spreads throughout my body leaving me in shock,and giving ale enough time to pull his pants and underwear down, before I'm done recovering he pulls my legs open and thrusts inside of me hitting my g-spot automatically "fuck Alex" he moans our eyes connect as he continuously thrusts in and out of my now spread hole.

His fingers rub against my clit until he flips me on my stomach, and does me roughly as he says "you're so good" I moan "harder" he starts to speed up as we both almost reach our climax, "fuck fuck fuck" I murmur why has my sex never been this good, I cum all over him as it leaks down my thighs, ale Comes inside of me filling me with his delight.

We fall back on the bed beside each other "remind me to give you a free pass into the club again" he says looking over at me I stare back still baffled by how I just had a one night stand with the hottest dude ever, "I'll admit that was funny I say" I look over to see him slowly drowsing off before I can get up I fall asleep beside him my head resting on his chest, the warmth of him covers me like a blanket.

Side note: I know this part is kind of short and not as detailed but the next part will be better!