26

⭐⭐⭐

[Jungkook]

Its been a year since the news about my marriage with jennie. The news died down but not completely there's still  haters going after us but mostly on her.

I always told her not to worry about the haters but there's still a time that she would think about every hurting words they said to her.

I completely understand her, we are all human, we have feelings. And so I always try to be with her whenever I have time and always tell her that the words coming from the haters aren't true. They just want to hate on you and telling nonsense things. They just want to see you get hurt.

It's not always everyday but it's easy to go to her now that the world know that she's my wife. We don't need to hide anymore.

⭐⭐⭐

The past year completely burned out my group because of all the schedules we had. Photoshoots, concerts, mv shootings, comeback, so Bang PD decided to give us a little break to relax.

Blackpink is currently on a break too after their successful tour so we decided to go to Jeju for a week for a little vacation.

We've all been closer than before this past year since I always go to Jennie’s house, we invite our members to hangout with us whenever they're available.

I heard my phone ding. I saw a notification from Jennie.

Jennie: Hey Kookie, You coming?

Yes, we are together now. I ask her to be my girlfriend after spending time with her, and I fell inlove at her and we've been dating now for 6 months. It's kinda weird that we got married first before we even date. But I guessed we're special.

Me: Yes baby. We are driving to your dorm now be ready we're arriving in 5 minutes. I miss you, can't wait to be with you again after a month.

Jennie: I know. And I miss you too.

I smiled reading her text.

"You are you smiling like a fool, Kook." Namjoon hyung said from the front sitting beside Jin hyung who's driving the van. He's looking at me from the rear view mirror.

"Of course, he's going to see his baby after so long." Yoongi hyung said bumping his shoulder to me teasing me.

"Go get a girlfriend hyung. So you now how I feel." I said to him still looking at my phone.

"soon." He answered and we all cheered at his answer.

"So who's the girl who have been taming the grumpy old cat?" Jimin hyung said teasing him.

Yoongi hyung hit him in the head, glaring.

We all laughed at that and continue to talked until we arrived at the girls dorm.

⭐⭐⭐

(who should I pair with yoongi? 🤔)