23

⭐️⭐️⭐️

[Jennie]

After what happens at the awarding show, Yang PD decided to let us have a break first until it died down a little.

I really feel sorry to the girls. They're experiencing this because of me.

I'm at our Family house alone, Jisoo unni with her family and Chae and Lisa is at our dorm probably doing crazy things.

And here I am, in my room laying on my bed all they because of this stupid period that makes my abdomen in pain that I can't even move freely.

My phone rings at my bedside table. I move my body closer to it to reach it and answers the call without looking at the caller ID.

📱"hello." I heard Jungkook said on the other line.

"Hi.." I answered back dragging my word.

"You sound so tired, are you good?" He asked sounding so concerned.

"Yeah.. it's just that I'm on my red days. That it's fucking sucking my energy." I said irritably. Not to him but this fucking period. Why does women need to experience this every month. Its just so unfair.

I heard him immediately apologize when he heard my irritable voice.

"I'm sorry, did I say something wrong?"

"No no.. Its just.. I'm not in the mood because of my cramps that I can't even stand and do what I need to do." I said pushing my bottom lips forward even if he can't see me.

"Okayy stop sulking. Where are you?" He asked chuckling a little.

"Family house."

"Alone?"

"Yeah. The maids are not here, I let them go home yesterday."

"I guess you haven't eaten anything yet. I'll be there. I'll call you when I arrive."

Before I could even answer back. I heard him said bye and end the call. Does he even know where is this located.

I put my phone back on the bedside table and tried to sleep while I wait for him.

⭐️⭐️⭐️