Twenty seven | ✔️

Days of visiting museums, art galleries and other amazing places we settled for a day out together for today. We had room service for breakfast in bed, a picnic near the Eiffel Tower and now we were on our way to dinner at a fancy restaurant near the hotel. I ordered some spaghetti that I've been dying to try and a glass of water. I wore a short white fairy dress that had puffy sleeves that came to my elbows with some white heels that matched the outfit perfectly.

I looked at at Taehyung as he decided what to order while looking at the menu and he looked handsome as ever. Black suit, a watch sitting on his wrist, hair sleek back to expose his forehead and his teeth slightly digging into his bottom lip. He ordered the same as me in the end and gave the menu to the waiter before clearing his throat as he looked at the table and looked up to me.

"What? Why's my Queen looking at me like she fell in love with me all over again?"

"Maybe I have." A cute grin took up my lips.

He sighed as a tiny of pink cover his cheeks and he rolled his lip in between his teeth, it made me happy to know that I have an effect on him it felt like I have a sort of power over him. It was electrifying. He leaned forward and took my hands in his before he started caressing my knuckles, his eyes scanned mine as he mentally unfolded my feelings. It was as if he understood me at that very moment, or at least that's what it felt like.

"Erm, here's your food." The waiter placed down our food once we let go of each other hands and we thanks him.

"This smells so good." My eyes were open wide as I grabbed my fork and dug it into the spaghetti and twirled it around.

I stuck it in my mouth and the different flavours made fireworks erupt in my tastebuds as they danced around in bliss. I took another bite while wiggling my butt in excitement, it was delicious and I felt like I could eat it forever.

"Slow down love or else you'll choke."

"M'kay." I took a few sips of my water to help the food go down when a plate of cut up slices of a baguette was placed in the middle of us.

I grabbed one when the waiter left and wiped my half empty plate with it and chewed on it while humming. I couldn't get over how good it tasted.

We soon both finished and I drank the rest of my water in one large gulp before letting out a monster burp and I immediately covered my mouth as Taehyung laughed at me.

"Come on, let's go and get some ice cream." He got up and left some cash on the table before helping me up and we walked out.

"I want vanilla ice cream." I turned my head to him.

"Alright." He put an arm around my waist as his eyes went to my lips.

"Don't kiss me here, we're in public!"

"I'm not, you have sauce there." He licked his thumb before wiping it at the corners of my lips.

"Thanks."

"Your welcome beautiful." He leaned down and pressed a quick peck on my lips before we continued to walk.

"Wait a minute, you kissed me!" I stared up at him with wide eyes in realisation.

"You're my wife so of course I'm going to kiss you whenever I want." He grinned while looking ahead.

//

Standing on our balcony and looking out at the night sky and the buildings that were lit up made a smile creep up onto my face. Our stay here was amazing and everyday was beautiful, the sunrise, sunsets, the food, the weather. It was all perfect. Tonight it was a little chilly but who was I kidding, I was wearing on of the night dresses Min-Gi got me. But it was colder than any other night and to confirm the weather, a rumble emitted into the dark sky.

"Oh?" I turned around and Taehyung was standing at the door of the balcony in just some sweatpants and a towel over his shoulder. "How long were you standing there?" I walked over to him and held his waist.

"A few minutes." He stood up straight and pecked my lips. "You look sexy wearing that." He caressed my sides lovingly as he dipped his head into my neck and started leaving wet kisses.

"Uhmm..." I closed my eyes in bliss but it didn't last long until he pulled away and picked me up by the back of my legs and walked over to the bed.

"Can we..?"

"Yes." I held his face and connected our lips in a long kiss.

"I love you so much."

"I love you too."

//

Hoseok PoV

"Have any of you seen Nari?" I shook my head at Jungkook and so did the others.

"Oh god." He turned awake and left the living room.

"Nari!" I bent down and looked under the sofa to see her grinning. "He's gone."

She came rolling out while giggling before sitting in my lap and I held her close. "Uncle keep me safe from him."

"I will, this princess is untouchable!"

"NARI~! YOU OWE ME SOME HUGS NOW GET HERE."

"I don't trust him." She caved more into me.

"Neither do I, go to uncle Jin and he'll protect you with his big shoulders."

"But uncle Jimin will protect you with his muscles." Jin added.

"Wrong person, I think you meant Namjoon." Jimin laughed.

"Uncle Joonie!" Nari ran across the sofa and jumped into his lap when we heard a thud and a little cry from her.

"Nari what happened?"

"Are you okay?"

"GOT YA— Nari? Baby?" Jungkook came running in as we all huddled around her.

Namjoon helped her up but when we saw her face Jin screamed bloody murder as her mouth had blood coming from it.

"Baby come with me— EVERYBODY MOVE!" Jin lead her to the kitchen and we all followed in worry.

He sat her on the counter by the sink before filling a glass of water and giving it to her to wash the blood out.

"Open for me sweetie." He held her face and she opened her mouth and one of her front teeth were swinging.

"OH MY GOD!"

"OUR BABY IS GROWING UP!"

"Did we just force one of her teeth to fall out?"

"I'll get the string."

"I don't want to loose any of my teeth." Nari held her hand against her mouth.

"Nari baby it's normal, your baby teeth come out and adult ones come through." Namjoon explained and she took her hand away.

"Okay..."

"Ready? It'll be painless." Jungkook tied some string to her tooth as Yoongi tied it to the door.

"I'm ready!" She grinned.

"Oh god." I turned away and saw Jimin recording it.

"3, 2, 1!" A slam of the door was heard before I turned around and Nari stood with a smile as Yoongi grabbed her tooth from the floor.

"Here you go."

"Wahh!"

"You still look beautiful." Jin caressed her hair as she felt the gap with her tongue.

"Taehyung is so going to beat all of you the fuck up."

"Language Hoseok!"