Chapter ThirtySeven - Flashback

Hi.

Hope you enjoy this chapter and just a little introduction to this part.

Since Sabrina was so confused how she became the daughter of Amber so this part is going to be a flashback.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

    Chapter ThirtySeven - Flashback

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

    Amber's POV

-*-FLASHBACK-*-

"I don't need you anymore!" Amethyst shouted at me because she is furious that I was declared as the soon to be queen.

"But... the people need me and I love you so I can't just leave you here", I said.

"If you really love me you will have to give this kingdom to rule by myself", She said.

"I can't", I said.

"Why?" She asked.

"Because your too young", I explained.

"If you really refuses to leave then fight me and if I win you will be gone from my life and if you win you can do anything you want", She challenged me bit I really must refuse.

"No!"I said.

"Are you too afraid that you might lose to your little sister", She said.

"Fine!" I said and before I even know it she attacked me using her dark crystallias.

"Got you", She gigled.

"Light shock", I ordered the light to temporarily blind her but because of the dark smoke that she was emitting it failed.

We were fighting so hard till I was almost at a point where just one attack and she would lose but she said something.

"I don't want to lose you sister", She said and I was so sad about that so I helped her up but she fooled me.

"Fire ball", She attacked me and I fall down the floor with a burn mark on my left foot.

"You cheated", I was so angry at her right now.

"No way! Your just too afraid to admit it and as we agreed you may now leave", She ordered.

"I will just because I'm a person of my word", I said and then that was the last time we saw each other.

Then I spent a few years at Crystalogia but I was just so bored to death so I decided to travel in a different land and that is Earth.

One day while I was walking.

Someone came really close to me and he grabbed my bag.

"Helppppp", I shouted because that bag was full of all the money I have and at this time I was already leaving here in a few years.

"Here you go miss", A handsome lad gave me back my lad and he was just the second man I really adored since I was broken hearted by what the prince of fairies did to me.

"Thank you!" I said and our hands touched and after that day we spent a lot of days together just hanging out until one day.

"Do you really think that we are just friends?" He asked me that and at that point I was really nervous because I don't want to say anything that I didn't mean at all.

"It depends", I said.

"So there is a chance that we can be a couple", He said and I was shocked since I really didn't expect that he would go this far.

"I really want to be honest so I'm telling you that since the first time we met I really was attracted to you", I said honestly.

"Really? So can you be my girlfriend?" He asked me so sweetly and I didn't expect that he has flowers behind him and I felt some weird energy.

"Yes", I said and I just forgot about the thing I felt and after years and years we finally got married and we had a little daughter and we named her Sabrina.

A time happened when our house was burning.

"What do we do?" I asked him.

"Just don't tell anything about this okay?" He said and I sensed the energy again.

"Are you sure this will help our trapped daughter?" I asked him.

"I promise you", He said.

Then I saw my daughter in front of me, is it possible that he's a sorcerer.

"Are you a sorcerer?" I asked him and he was shocked but he told me everything.

"Yes and I was also one of Queen Amethyst's guards and she ordered to make you fall in love and when that comes I should bring you back to her but I fall in love with you", He said.

"Thank you for being honest to me and I hope you really said the truth", I said.

And that was not just the end. After a few months Amethyst knew everything and she tried to get Sabrina from us since she knew from the prophecy that a daughter of a royal queen shall destroy a fake queen's reign.

"I can't let you get our daughter sister!" I said and Mike defended us and it was not that powerful because eventually she destroyed the forcefield.

"Dark ball", She trapped my husband in that ball.

"Let him go!" I said and since I haven't used my crystallias in a long time it got a little weak and I couldn't protect him so he died in front of my daughter's eyes.

"Now, what would you do?" She asked me and since I was too weak to fight her off she got Sabrina.

"Light rays", I focused all my energy in her and she disappeared but she dropped my daughter on a hard rock.

I decided that it would not help if I stayed with her so I left her with my bestest friends and I went back to Crystalogia.

                          -To Be Continued...

Hope you enjoyed and if you did please leave a vote, comment and please follow my wattpad account.

Thank you.

-BurningIce17