░p░r░o░l░o░g░u░e░

── 🍊 :: „ 𝐚 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐣𝐞𝐫𝐤! ‟ ︵

── 🍊 :: „ 𝐚 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐣𝐞𝐫𝐤! ‟ ︵ . .

◶ 𝚓𝚘𝚑𝚣𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚒 𝚑𝚒𝚐𝚑, 𝚖𝚒𝚢𝚊𝚐𝚒 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚏𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎

3rd persons pov

________________________________

"who's that?" kuribayashi runa, a first year student at johzenji high, curiously asked her two friends as they walked through the school gate.

"who's who?"

"that blonde guy over there, the one with the undercut!"

"you don't know him? that's terushima yuuji."

"do you mean the one with the pierced ears and undercut?"

"yes, exactly that one!!"

"ah yeah, i've seen him before."

"you have?? how come i've never noticed him before?"

"well that's a mystery to me too. he's in our schools volleyball team and apparently pretty popular."

"he is??"

"hey look, there are sato and matsuda, lets join them."

"no wait, guys, tell me more about him!"

the girl whined to her fellow first year friends as she went after them, joining in with 2 other first year students. "sato, matsuda, good morning!" they greeted the two. "good morning!" they smiled back. "sato, do you know that blonde guy over there?" runa repeats her question from earlier. "she's talking about terushima yuuji ." her friend explains.

"terushima? of course i know him! my sister told me everything about him. apparently he just became the captain of the boy's volleyball team." their friend spoke. "the captain? that's soo cool! tell me more about him!" the girl seemed excited to talk about the good looking volleyball boy. "he's a 2nd year, runa. not to crush your dreams about him already but i don't think he'll be interested in a first year like us.." her friend crossed her arms as she shakes her head.

"on top of that he's in class 2-7." her other friend adds, scratching her neck. "what? no way! so he's handsome and smart?" the girl didn't seem to lose any hope, instead her interest in him just grew. her excited expression dropped soon enough though, as she looked towards terushimas direction again.

"sato, who's that girl he's talking to?" runa points at them as she asks. "that's just what i was about to tell you. that guy may seem perfect and all at the first sight but he's actually a total jerk!" her friend sato exclaims and looked eager to spill all the tea about him. "what do you mean he's a jerk?" one of the other four girl asks, as she laid an arm around the low key shocked runa, in order to comfort her.