░t░r░a░c░k░;░ ░2░

── 🌉 :: „ 𝐢 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 '𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐲 𝐝𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐲' 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐟𝐟 ‟

── 🌉 :: „ 𝐢 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 '𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐲 𝐝𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐲' 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐟𝐟 . . . .

ᵒʷ ᵖˡᵃʸ : ⁱᵉ ʰᵃᵖᵖʸ ᵇʸ ᵈʳᵉᵃᵐᵉʳˢ 。゚:

pov murakami yua

________________________________

"knock knock~ tamura? we're here~" terushima called after his friend as we entered the junk yard full of old cars. "damn look at that one." bobata kazuma pointed at a car that probably used to be a blue subaru once. it was actually dark already but thanks to the lamps around the junk yard we still were able to identify our surroundings. "damn what a fugly thing." i laughed out, making futamata haru join in with me.

"terushima! we're over here!" we heard a voice call as we walked further into the place. teru seemed to have spotted his friend since he started to wave towards the direction the voice came from. "let's go." he quickly turned around, making sure we follow him.

"there you finally are! got us waiting long enough." tamura kiyoshi, a 2nd year university student, welcomed us. he was sitting with two other friends of him around a little bonfire. "sorry, practice took a littler longer than we thought it would." teru laughed as he greeted them. "therefor we got snacks~" i hummed, jumping out from behind him. i was holding a bag full of snacks high up with my hand, happily presenting it to terus friends.

"oh~ you brought your pretty little girlfriend along!" baisho benjiro, another 2nd year university student, spoke when he noticed me. "well, since we're hanging out together all the time anyways i was sure you guys wouldn't mind." teru shrugged. i scoffed as i heard him say that. when i asked him about it, he said they asked him to bring me along. "also she's not my girlfriend." he added as he sat down next to tamura. i frowned my eyebrows at him, internally cursing him out for always giving off damn mixed signals but he obviously didn't notice since his back faced me.

"of course we don't mind. the more the better! make yourself comfortable already." okiyama katsuki, yet again another 2nd year university student, signed to the other 3 of us to sit down anywhere we want to. "thanks!" i smiled, sitting down next to teru on an car tire. kazuma and haru meanwhile let themselves down opposite of us, sitting next to okiyama.

。・:*˚:

"but how exactly did you guys meet?" baisho asked terushima and me, being obviously amused by us. "well, we both had to help clean the school yard for breaking the school rules." i said as i thought back to that day. "yeah, she got punished for breaking the schools uniform dress code and i accidentally knocked over a teacher while running through the schools hallways." terushima smirked. "that teacher still tries her best to avoid you." futamata shook his head, smiling. "come on but how is that my fault? she just came outta nowhere!" terushima exclaimed. "yeah yeah, we know you're sorry." i spoke while thinking about how to continue our story. "so that was in our first week of high school." i loudly thought. "and then the following weeks our ways kept on crossing each other." i added. "yeah, 'cause you were keep on breaking the rules." teru took a sip from his soda. "i just tried to make the uniform look better.." i defended myself. "the teachers didn't care then and still don't now." he stated, making me sulk. "whatever."