part 29

Changkyun took Saemi to the mall. "Why did you drag me to the mall" Saemi groaned.

"Because we will go somewhere and you don't have clothes so we need to shop. Now it's on me so feel free to choose." Changkyun said.

"But how can i accept them. I left in a hurry so i didn't even bring that much money!" Saemi exclaimed.

"Ok then i wil buy and if you don't want the money to go to waste, you have to accept my gifts" Changkyun said. Then he entered into a shop

"Hello sir how can I help you?" The emplyee asked

" Show something for this lady" Changkyun said and the worker went on and soon the worker came with some dresses.

"But I-" before Saemi could finished her words Changkyun pushed her inside the dressing room.

After a lot of struggle and refusing Changkyun bought Saemi 3 dress. And now they were on there way to somewhere Saemi didn't know. They went on a buss and went to a country side.

"Grandma!" Changkyun called out and an elderly woman came out. Then Saemi realised it was Changkyun's grandma's place.

"Aigoo is that changkyun?" The elderly woman asked and changkyun said yes.

"Grandma meet my friend and Saemi that's my Grandma." Changkyun said and Saemi greeted the elder.

"You guys can go for sight seeing. This grandma has to rest" grandma said and left. Saemi wouldn't lie of she said she didn't feel better. It was really great to inhale some fresh air.

"Let's go" Changkyun said. Then saemi and Changkyun visitedany place. The village was beautiful and Saemi realised Changkyun was popular among the elderly women.

Now Saemi was sitting on grass Infront of a river and Changkyun went to buy some soda

"Saemi-ah want to hear a story?" Changkyun asked sitting beside Saemi. And saemi said yes.

" There was a boy who used to love a girl very much. They were happy untill the girl died saving the boy" Changkyun said and Changkyun's voice got sadder as he told the story and Saemi noticed it. Saemi went on and hugged Changkyun.

"Someone said to me if you want you can cry and same for you" Saemi said