part 37

"It feels great to be back!"  Saemi exclaimed inhaling the air.

"Saemi-ah" Saemi saw her brother running up to her.

"Let's go," Sangyeon said and took Saemi's belongings.

"Hyejin-ah!" Saemi hugged the soon-to-be bride. It was Chan and Hyejin's wedding. After some days both Jenny and Chan told their parents that they love other people. At first ofcourse, Chan's father threw fit but Chan threatened to reveal how corrupted his father was which made him scared.

"Hyunjae-ah" Chan greeted the male. From a man's point of view, Chan could tell Hyunjae regretted all of his actions. Honestly, Chan wanted  Hyunjae and Saemi to meet again he knew that neither of them has fallen out of love. Saemi got a good opportunity and she took the chance. 

"Chan-ah" Hyunjae greeted while looking up from the paperwork he was doing. 

"Me and Hyejin are going to have lunch with your parents and Mr. Lee told me to bring you too as you don't listen to them," Chan said Chan knew how much work Hyunjae does and honestly he feels bad.

"Oh give me 20 minutes I will wrap that up," Hyunjae said

 After 20 minutes Chan and Hyunjae went to the restaurant they were supposed to meet. Hyejin was also present there. Hyunjae's parents knew what happened and they wanted the best for the kids so they let them decide what to do as they were both adults.

After Hyejin left Sangyeon took his sister out for treating her to lunch they coincidently walked into the same restaurant Hyunjae and his parents were. Honestly, Chan wanted something fancier but Hyejin wanted to eat in a normal restaurant.

Hyunjae who was talking with his parents suddenly saw two familiar figures walked into the restaurant. Hyunjae couldn't believe his eyes. He thought he was dreaming. 

"Saemi-ah is that you?" Hyunjae asked.