Bonus Chapter 20: Feed Me, Derek

The Ever Flowering Greenhouse's sky was white as a camellia flower, but the flowers and various other plants were growing freely and wildly- but Derek was more than ready to tackle the feral flora. "A gardener needs the right equipment and the right friends to tackle anything!" He replied, clearing a path as he moved through the thicket with his friends. "How's it going for you so far, Derek?" Trisha Jane said as the gang hurried deeper into the overgrown garden.

"Well, recently I've been asked to not just plant flowers, but to make arrangements of them." Derek said, showing off the various ikebana arrangements he had made with the beautiful flowers he had grown. "I'm sure you're making tons of folks happy!" Emma smiled as she helped get the gang across a vine bridge. "Woo! Yah! Take that!" Trisha Jane shouted as she shot pollen bombs. She was now a Pollen Blaster- the buzzy cousin to the Happy Blaster. "Don't mind the pollen." She said, shaking off the yellow dust.

"I don't mind pollen or thorns." Derek said as the gang crawled through spaces and up vines, and came to an opening. "GRAAAAGH!" Replied a screech from beneath. "That must be Audtrap!" Mei shouted- she could instantly sense the presence of the horrible plant Nega Boss. "Let's get down to business, then!" Leo said as he got out a rope and aimed it towards the opening. "Now let's head down." Derek said as the gang hurried deeper into the thicket.

When the gang landed on a patch of soft, green moss, they looked around for any signs of Audtrap. "GRAAAGH!" She shouted, snapping her jaws at the gang. "Looks like it's time to take out the trash!" Kaylo screamed as she became a Prism Flyer, while Everyone else equipped their costumes. It was time to break out the weed killer. "GRAAAAK!" Audtrap replied, bearing her fangs.

"No fangs ain't gonna stop us!" Trisha Jane Exclaimed as she ran around, fencing her way to Audtrap's flowerpot. "GRAAK!" She replied, whipping her vines at Trisha Jane and her friends. But they pushed onward and tricked Audtrap into eating Derek's peach cobbler. "That's a good girl." He replied as he comforted the giant plant- caressing her leaves as she whimpered. "That's better." Derek replied as he let the giant green monster plant shrink down to the size of a pet fit for a gardener.

"Now let's get you to the lobby. You'll love your new room!" Derek chirped as he held the plant in his arms as the gang rushed to the lobby. At the lobby, when Audtrap entered her new room, she became excited at the sight of some fresh food- that she began to gobble it all up. "Whoa! Easy there!" Derek shouted as he witnessed the plant nibbling away at the gourmet foods. The gang knew they had to head to the Realm of Weather and Storms- for it was time to survive another storm!