Chapter 52: Mafia boss and marriage proposal

Wist

2 months passed and thank God Loncent managed to make Prouker out of my way...

Work in the company was crazy and I managed to impress Andre by all the modifications I did to the project and how the client easily agreed to work with us...

She started telling me how much mr.Amory should be proud to have someone that punctual in each work he had to do!

I found him looking at me for so long with a smile I never saw before; a smile that I hope will always be while looking at me.

Each day, I saw how much he cared about me sending me text message in my working hour asking whether I took my medication or not after eating, checking on me when he notices I'm not too well, being scared to death and escorting me to the hospital when I fainted due to my low blood sugar level. I felt I truly have a man here by my side.

As we worked on different projects, he started asking me about my day and I would do the same until I felt I was comfortable around him.

"Look I know I shouldn't ask you this but could you act as my fiancée for 2 weeks?"

"Sorry mr. Amory, I can't!"

"Why?"

"Because I'm a Muslim and I can't show affection to a guy that isn't my husband and I can't deceive an old man...
This isn't how I was brought up."

"I truly have a good reason, trust me! My dad isn't someone as he shows all those people; he's a criminal and a person who hurts people in need for his own benefit and I can't and wouldn't ever want to turn into a man like him...
I can't be like that!" And he started crying like a little boy who lost his mom.

"This man ruined a family's life is front of my eyes...
Ten years ago I guess, my dad used to lend people money as a loan with very high interest to make the most of their needs and when people of course couldn't pay those interests he...
Would kidnap their girl and use her to get him money by selling her each day to a man and begin recording a video that is a complete fabrication to make it seem as if they took advantage of her and killed her...
They just show it to her family on a big screen to make them lose all hopes of ever finding their kids.
I knew about that at that age and I hated him and began saving each girl before anything happened to her and each day I hated my dad even more and more but one day, I found my best friend helping my dad in this stupid crime and that girl...

I still remember her name 'Emma', that was the day I couldn't believe anything said from all people around me and I couldn't trust anyone after that...

Unfortunately, this girl I couldn't save and Hunter took her to the man who wanted her and I just couldn't save her as my dad tied me with ropes to stop me from going after them.

I ran away from home, and Hunter became my number one enemy; I couldn't look him in the eye in anyway. I started working while studying in a shop then, I went to a Model casting and got selected...
So, just like that I started to gain a lot of money and I took different courses while studying at high school of programming and designing different apps, I started to build that company and just like that it got known over the time because I worked really hard and now I have different branches too.

Now my dad as he found me that successful and that rich... decided to use my popularity against me, he threatens me now to marry the daughter of his wife from her ex and give her one of my company branches so that he gets something beneficial from me or else he'll start telling the paparazzi that I was a bad son that ran away from his house and left his mom to die even though he had money to save her life!"

"Wait! What about your mom? Did you really know that she was sick and you didn't help her?"

"My mom...
Wow! That's a really long story but to make it short...
She died 4 years ago... how?!
Well, I don't know until now what happened that day...