< episode 9>

Justin POV

Jaidyn wanted to stay at my place

Jaidyn wanted to stay at my place . It was six in the morning I wanted to go for a walk that's what I do every morning whenever I'm not working or nothing .

I see Jaidyn's fine ass moving the other side . I whisper in her ear and she smirks while she was sleeping . "Where you going ?" She quivers her lip

"I'm going for a walk I do it every morning only five minutes I promise I'll be back " she bit her lip grabbing on her Cocochie . Damn my deep voice the reason - winks - .

Jaidyn POV

Jackson keeps spamming me so much I had to get a new phone number . Now he hasn't spammed me . Thank God .

"I'm back Jai want some breakfast I'll make some pancakes while you sleep if you still tired " Justin smiles . Everything about him so cute omgggg im really winning for real . Winning in life .

"Okay " I opened my legs wide he start smirking and closing the door . I don't want pancakes I want my pussy are .

{ later }

"Aughhhh fucccck oh my gosh oh Justin aughhh " he was eating it to good . He spat licked swirled his tongue on my shit .

"Yeah you like that get ready you ready baby ? Let me know "

"Yeah I'm ready " I smile . "Alright don't be afraid of mister big pipe" lmfaoao. He puts it in so aggressively making me scream .

"It's okay baby come on aughhh ughhh " we both moan at the same time as he kept pounding my shit . "Aughh you like that you're my little slut okay ?"

"I SAID you my little slut okay ?" He said each time he kept going

"Yes yes I am ughhh yess baby " a gripped my hands onto the sheets as I called out his name  ...

[ later ]

Justin's POV

"Justin I know it's you you know you miss me baby ?" My obsessive ass ex came back again . I tried ignoring her until she came on my back

"BITCH GET THE FUCK OFF ME " I yell . "Oh you must be with that unknown bitch huh Jaida right ?"

"It's Jaidyn and also she not unknown to me bitch fuck outta here bruh move out the way " I tried but then I got angry I pushed her and kicked her in the face .

She slaps me in the back of the head then I slapped her again

"Don't ever try that bullshit again !" She starts cussing me out in Spanish . Shit I know what she's saying and I don't care . All I care is about getting these things and make this date night for Jaidyn wonderful

Ever since I met Jaidyn , I been so happy for real . She really matches my vibe and she doesn't try to act all defensive or play victim everytime we argue . I mean we never argue yet but still .

I brought some things but shhh it's a sprites can't tell y'all either .

She told me she went to go visit her aunt for something . This was the perfect time to set these hoes up .

Once I finished I sit down and turned on the tv .

Jaidyn POV

"Baby I'm back ... baby ? I see the light on I know you can hear me ... did I do something ? If I did I'm sorry .... Baby ? Hello-" I seen the bed with roses saying

"I love you JaiJai " and then I walk to the restroom am with candles on top of bathtub . Then he was standing there shirtless .

"Justin why you shirtless omg but this really nice what is this ?"

"Date night I wanted to make this extremely romantic for you you like it ?" He but his lips . "Yes I really do baby thank you aweee lemme undress " I smirk in front of him

We both hopped into the tub and started drinking then we kissed on each other in the bubbles and did the freaking nasty ;)

His dick so good make my stomach have butterflies- lemme shut my horny ass up lol .